NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Wednesday, March 1, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: SEC Network
- Where: Lexington, Kentucky
- Venue: Rupp Arena
- Line: Kentucky -10.5
- Point Total: 146.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Kentucky -555, Vanderbilt +394
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Kentucky vs Vanderbilt, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Kentucky Wildcats (20-9, 11-5 SEC) will try to build on a four-game winning streak when they host the Vanderbilt Commodores (16-13, 9-7 SEC) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, March 1, 2023 at Rupp Arena. The matchup airs on SEC Network.
Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt Key Stats
- Kentucky and its opponent have combined to score over 146.5 points, the current matchup’s over/under, in one game this year.
- The Commodores have played in six games this season (60% of opportunities) in which the teams combined to score more than 146.5 points.
- Kentucky and Vanderbilt combine to average 0.5 more points per game than the over/under of 146.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 139.1 points per game, 7.4 fewer than the point total for this matchup.
- The average point total in Wildcats games this season is 4.3 fewer points than the total of 146.5 in this matchup.
- Vanderbilt’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 143.9 points, 2.6 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Kentucky has been favored four times and won three of those games.
- Kentucky has put together a 6-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- Kentucky has yet to cover the spread when playing as at least 10.5-point favorites (0-1).
- This season, Kentucky’s games have hit the over four times out of 10 chances.
- Vanderbilt has come away with three wins in the five contests it has been listed as the underdog this season.
- Vanderbilt has compiled a 6-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- Vanderbilt has not covered a spread (0-1) when it was at least 10.5-point underdogs.
- Vanderbilt’s games have gone over the total eight times this year.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Kentucky Key Players
- Oscar Tshiebwe is tops on the Wildcats with 16.4 points per game and 12.8 rebounds (second in the country), while also putting up 1.6 assists.
- Cason Wallace posts 11.9 points, 3.6 rebounds and 4.3 assists per contest, shooting 45.1% from the floor and 36.2% from beyond the arc with 1.5 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Jacob Toppin posts 12.1 points, 6.8 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game. Defensively, he delivers 0.5 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Antonio Reeves puts up 13.4 points, 2.1 rebounds and 1.1 assists per contest. Defensively, he delivers 0.4 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Sahvir Wheeler leads the Wildcats at 5.6 assists per game, while also averaging 2.3 rebounds and 7.7 points.
Vanderbilt Key Players
- Liam Robbins is No. 1 on the Commodores in scoring (15.5 points per game) and rebounding (7.1), and puts up 1 assists. He also averages 0.3 steals and 3.1 blocked shots (second in the country).
- Ezra Manjon paces the Commodores in assists (3.8 per game), and posts 8.9 points and 2.9 rebounds. He also puts up 0.9 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Tyrin Lawrence gives the Commodores 11.4 points, 4.1 rebounds and 1.8 assists per contest. He also delivers 0.9 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Jordan Wright gets the Commodores 9.3 points, 4.6 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game. He also delivers 0.8 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- The Commodores get 9.1 points, 5 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game from Myles Stute.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!