NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Long Beach, California
- Venue: Walter Pyramid
- Line: Long Beach State -2.5
- Point Total: 142.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Long Beach State -158, Hawaii +129
|Long Beach State||-2.5||142.5|
The Long Beach State Beach (15-12, 9-6 Big West) square off against the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (18-8, 9-5 Big West) on Saturday at 7:00 PM ET in Big West play, aiting on ESPN+.
Long Beach State vs. Hawaii Key Stats
- Long Beach State and its opponent have combined to go over 142.5 points scored, the current matchup’s total, in every game this season.
- The Rainbow Warriors and their opponents have combined to score more than 142.5 points in one game this season.
- The two teams average a combined 1.7 more points per game (144.2) than this game’s over/under of 142.5 points.
- Long Beach State and Hawaii have seen its opponents average a combined 6.7 fewer points per game than the over/under of 142.5 set in this outing.
- The average over/under the Beach have had in their matchups this season is 8.5 more points than this particular game’s point total.
- The average point total for Hawaii this season is 13.5 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Long Beach State vs. Hawaii Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Long Beach State has won both games it has played as a favorite this season.
- Long Beach State has not covered the spread yet this season (0-4-0).
- Long Beach State has not covered a spread when it is at least 2.5-point favorites (0-2).
- Long Beach State’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times out of five chances this season.
- Hawaii has split the two match ups it has played as underdogs this season.
- Hawaii has covered the spread two times this season (2-3-0).
- Hawaii’s games have gone over the total three times this season.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Long Beach State Key Players
- Lassina Traore is tops on the Beach at 10.6 rebounds per game, while also putting up 1.1 assists and 12 points.
- Aboubacar Traore posts a team-leading 3.1 assists per contest. He is also posting 10.1 points and 8.7 rebounds, shooting 56% from the floor.
- Marcus Tsohonis averages 15.4 points and 2 assists per contest — both team highs. He is also posting 3.4 rebounds, shooting 39.5% from the field and 28.1% from downtown with 1.1 made 3-pointers per game.
- Joel Murray puts up 15.7 points, 3.9 rebounds and 3.8 assists per game. At the other end, he delivers 1.6 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Jadon Jones posts 8.6 points, 3.2 rebounds and 2 assists per contest, shooting 35.3% from the floor and 32.1% from beyond the arc with 1.6 made 3-pointers per game.
Hawaii Key Players
- Kamaka Hepa is posting 11.5 points, 6.5 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game, making 42.8% of his shots from the floor and 39.9% from 3-point range, with 2.1 triples per contest.
- Bernardo da Silva is putting up a team-high 6.8 rebounds per game. And he is producing 9.7 points and 1.1 assists, making 53.9% of his shots from the floor.
- Noel Coleman is the Rainbow Warriors’ top scorer (13.2 points per game) and assist man (1.8), and posts 2.9 rebounds.
- JoVon McClanahan is putting up a team-leading 3.2 assists per game. And he is producing 10.6 points and 3.3 rebounds, making 41.3% of his shots from the floor.
- The Rainbow Warriors get 10.3 points, 4.7 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game from Samuta Avea.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!