NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Wednesday, February 15, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Spartanburg, South Carolina
- Venue: G.B. Hodge Center
- Line: Longwood -4.5
- Point Total: 134.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Longwood -204, South Carolina Upstate +164
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Longwood vs South Carolina Upstate, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Longwood Lancers (18-9, 10-4 Big South) will aim to continue a three-game winning run when they visit the South Carolina Upstate Spartans (12-13, 7-7 Big South) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 15, 2023. The Spartans have also taken three games in a row.
Longwood vs. South Carolina Upstate Key Stats
- Out of six games thus far this season, Longwood has played two with over 134.5 points scored, its current matchup’s point total.
- The Spartans have combined with their opponents to score more than 134.5 points twice this season.
- Longwood and South Carolina Upstate average 8.3 more points between them than the over/under of 134.5 for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.5 more points per game (135) than this matchup’s over/under of 134.5 points.
- The average over/under the Lancers have had in their matchups this year is 4.6 more points than this particular game’s point total.
- The average point total for South Carolina Upstate this season is 4.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Longwood vs. South Carolina Upstate Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Longwood has won four out of the five games in which it has been favored.
- Longwood is 3-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Longwood is 3-1 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- This season, Longwood’s games have hit the over once.
- South Carolina Upstate has come away with one win in the five contests it has been listed as the underdog this season.
- South Carolina Upstate has covered the spread three times over five games with a set spread.
- South Carolina Upstate has an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- This season, South Carolina Upstate’s games have hit the over once.
- Spread Prediction:
South Carolina Upstate (+4.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Longwood Key Players
- Isaiah Wilkins leads his squad in both points (12.7) and rebounds (5.7) per game, and also posts 1.5 assists. At the other end, he posts 1.1 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Walyn Napper paces his team in assists per contest (3.5), and also posts 10.0 points and 3.6 rebounds. Defensively, he delivers 1.6 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
- Zac Watson is posting 7.6 points, 0.7 assists and 5.1 rebounds per game.
- DeShaun Wade is posting 9.5 points, 2.0 assists and 3.7 rebounds per game.
- Michael Christmas is posting 7.7 points, 0.6 assists and 3.8 rebounds per contest.
South Carolina Upstate Key Players
- Jordan Gainey is putting up team highs in points (15.5 per game) and assists (2.6). And he is contributing 2.4 rebounds, making 40.7% of his shots from the field and 38.5% from 3-point range, with 2.2 triples per contest.
- Trae Broadnax is putting up a team-high 3.2 assists per contest. He’s also producing 10.6 points and 4.0 rebounds, hitting 50.3% of his shots from the floor.
- Justin Bailey gives the Spartans 10.6 points, 3.1 rebounds and 1.1 assists per contest. He also averages 1.5 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
- Khydarius Smith gets the Spartans 7.1 points, 3.3 rebounds and 0.6 assists per game. He also posts 0.4 steals and 1.1 blocked shots.
- Ahmir Langlais leads the Spartans in rebounding (4.5 per game), and posts 6.9 points and 0.4 assists. He also delivers 0.2 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!