NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Ruston, Louisiana
- Venue: Thomas Assembly Center
- Line: Louisiana Tech -1.5
- Point Total: 124.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Louisiana Tech -123, Charlotte +101
The Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (13-13, 6-9 C-USA) aim to end a three-game losing skid when hosting the Charlotte 49ers (15-11, 6-9 C-USA) at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at Thomas Assembly Center. The matchup airs on ESPN+.
Louisiana Tech vs. Charlotte Key Stats
- This season, Louisiana Tech’s games have finished over 124.5 points scored, its current matchup’s total, three (out of five) times.
- The 49ers and their opponents have combined to score more than 124.5 points in two games this year.
- Between them, these two teams average 15.2 more points per game (139.7) than this game’s total (124.5).
- Louisiana Tech and Charlotte have seen its opponents average a combined 6.5 more points per game than the point total of 124.5 set in this matchup.
- The average total the Bulldogs have had set in matchups this year is 19.0 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under in Charlotte’s games this year is 2.7 more points than the point total of 124.5 for this outing.
Louisiana Tech vs. Charlotte Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Louisiana Tech has won two of the three games it has played as the favorite this season.
- Louisiana Tech has gone 1-4-0 against the spread this season.
- Louisiana Tech has an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, Louisiana Tech’s games have hit the over twice out of four chances.
- Charlotte has split the two match ups it has played as underdogs this season.
- Charlotte has covered the spread twice in four games with a set spread.
- Charlotte is a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Charlotte’s games have gone over the total twice this season.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Louisiana Tech Key Players
- Isaiah Crawford averages a team-best 5.2 rebounds per game. In addition, he’s averaging 13 points and 2.7 assists, shooting 51.7% from the field.
- Keaston Willis is averaging 12.2 points, 1.4 assists and 3.4 rebounds per contest.
- Jordan Crawford is posting 4.9 points, 3.3 assists and 2.3 rebounds per game.
- Kenny Hunter posts 5.5 points, 4.3 rebounds and 0.2 assists per contest. At the other end, he delivers 0.5 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
Charlotte Key Players
- Aly Khalifa is putting up a team-best 6.7 rebounds per contest. And he is contributing 11.5 points and 2.8 assists, making 49.4% of his shots from the field and 33.7% from 3-point range, with 1.2 triples per game.
- Brice Williams is the 49ers’ top scorer (12 points per game), and he contributes 0.8 assists and 4.6 rebounds.
- Lu’Cye Patterson is the 49ers’ top assist man (3.3 per game), and he contributes 9.1 points and 3.4 rebounds.
- Montre’ Gipson is averaging 7.4 points, 3.9 rebounds and 2 assists per game, making 44.2% of his shots from the field and 47.8% from 3-point range, with 1.2 triples per contest.
- Igor Milicic Jr. is putting up 8 points, 4.4 rebounds and 0.5 assists per contest, making 48% of his shots from the floor and 32.1% from beyond the arc, with 1.1 treys per contest.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!