NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: SEC Network
- Where: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Venue: Pete Maravich Assembly Center
- Line: LSU -7.5
- Point Total: 132.5
- Moneyline (To Win): LSU -333, South Carolina +256
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on LSU vs South Carolina, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The LSU Tigers (12-14, 1-12 SEC) will attempt to halt a 13-game losing streak when hosting the South Carolina Gamecocks (9-17, 2-11 SEC) at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at Pete Maravich Assembly Center. The contest airs on SEC Network.
LSU vs. South Carolina Key Stats
- LSU’s games have finished over 132.5 points scored, its current matchup’s point total, three times (out of seven) this year.
- Five of the Gamecocks’ eight games this season have had more than 132.5 total points scored.
- The two teams average a combined 2.2 fewer points per game, 130.3, than this game’s total of 132.5 points.
- LSU and South Carolina have seen its opponents average a combined 9.1 more points per game than the point total of 132.5 set in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Tigers have had in their matchups this year is 2.5 more points than this particular game’s point total.
- South Carolina’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 136.8 points, 4.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
LSU vs. South Carolina Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- LSU has not played a game this season while listed as the favorite.
- LSU has put together a record of 1-6-0 against the spread this season.
- LSU’s games have gone over the total three times out of eight chances this season.
- South Carolina has won in one of the eight contests it has been named as the odds-on underdog this year.
- South Carolina has covered the spread two times this season (2-6-0).
- In games it has played as 7.5-point underdogs or more, South Carolina has an ATS record of 2-4.
- Games involving South Carolina have hit the over six times this season.
- Spread Prediction:
South Carolina (+7.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
LSU Key Players
- K.J. Williams posts 16.1 points and 7.3 rebounds per game — both team highs. He is also putting up 0.8 assists, shooting 48.8% from the field and 41.6% from downtown with 1.6 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Derek Fountain is putting up 8 points, 0.9 assists and 5.4 rebounds per game.
- Adam Miller averages 11.7 points, 2.2 rebounds and 1.5 assists per contest, shooting 33.8% from the field and 31.1% from beyond the arc with 2.3 made 3-pointers per game.
- Trae Hannibal averages 6.8 points, 4.2 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game, shooting 43.8% from the field.
- Cam Hayes posts 7.9 points, 2.2 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game, shooting 42.8% from the floor and 34.5% from beyond the arc with 1.2 made 3-pointers per contest.
South Carolina Key Players
- Gregory ‘GG’ Jackson II paces the Gamecocks in scoring (15.2 points per game) and rebounding (6), and produces 0.8 assists. He also puts up 0.8 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
- Meechie Johnson Jr. leads the Gamecocks in assists (3.4 per game), and posts 12.5 points and 3.9 rebounds. He also puts up 0.7 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Hayden Brown gets the Gamecocks 11.2 points, 5 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game. He also posts 1.1 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- The Gamecocks receive 9.8 points, 1.8 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game from Chico Carter Jr..
- The Gamecocks get 4.2 points, 5.9 rebounds and 0.4 assists per game from Josh Gray.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!