NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Wednesday, February 15, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Where: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: Fiserv Forum
- Line: Marquette -5.5
- Point Total: 159.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Marquette -243, Xavier +193
The Marquette Golden Eagles (20-6, 12-3 Big East) will be trying to build on an eight-game home winning run when hosting the Xavier Musketeers (19-6, 11-3 Big East) on Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at Fiserv Forum. It airs at 7:00 PM ET on CBS Sports Network.
Marquette vs. Xavier Key Stats
- Marquette has played one game with more than 159.5 points scored, its current matchup’s point total, this season.
- This year, four of the Musketeers’ seven games have had a combined total of more than 159.5 points scored.
- These teams average 164.4 points per game combined, 4.9 more than the total of 159.5.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 146.4 points per game, 13.1 fewer than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Golden Eagles’ average point total in matchups this year is 151.9, 7.6 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average total for Xavier’s games this year is 0.6 fewer points than the point total of 159.5 in this outing.
Marquette vs. Xavier Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Marquette has been listed as the favorite in six games and won them all.
- Marquette has covered the spread five times this season (5-3-0).
- Marquette is 4-1 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- Marquette’s games have gone over the total four times out of seven chances this season.
- Xavier has come away with two wins in the three contests it has been listed as the underdog this season.
- Xavier has put together a record of 3-4-0 against the spread this year.
- In games it has played as 5.5-point underdogs or more, Xavier has an ATS record of 1-1.
- Games involving Xavier have hit the over four times this year.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Marquette Key Players
- Tyler Kolek leads his squad in assists per contest (7.7), and also posts 11.6 points and 4.0 rebounds. At the other end, he averages 1.7 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Oso Ighodaro posts a team-best 5.8 rebounds per game. In addition, he’s recording 11.6 points and 3.3 assists, shooting 65.7% from the floor.
- Kam Jones is tops on his squad in points per game (15.2), and also puts up 3.4 rebounds and 2.0 assists. At the other end, he delivers 1.4 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Olivier-Maxence Prosper posts 13.0 points, 4.7 rebounds and 0.7 assists per contest. At the other end, he puts up 1.1 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- David Joplin posts 9.8 points, 3.5 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game. Defensively, he puts up 0.6 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
Xavier Key Players
- The Musketeers get 14.7 points, 7.9 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game from Jack Nunge.
- The Musketeers get 15.0 points, 5.0 rebounds and 4.8 assists per game from Colby Jones.
- Zach Freemantle is averaging a team-best 8.1 rebounds per contest. And he is contributing 15.2 points and 2.9 assists, making 58.5% of his shots from the field.
- Adam Kunkel is averaging 10.1 points, 2.4 rebounds and 3.0 assists per game, making 47.5% of his shots from the floor and 39.4% from 3-point range, with 1.7 treys per game.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!