NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Wednesday, March 1, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: Big Ten Network
- Where: Columbus, Ohio
- Venue: Value City Arena
- Line: Maryland -2.5
- Point Total: 137.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Maryland -135, Ohio State +110
The Maryland Terrapins (20-9, 11-7 Big Ten) go up against the Ohio State Buckeyes (12-17, 4-14 Big Ten) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday in Big Ten play. The matchup airs on BTN.
Maryland vs. Ohio State Key Stats
- Maryland and its opponent have combined to score over 137.5 points, the current matchup’s total, in three of eight games this year.
- This year, four of the Buckeyes’ 11 games have had a combined total higher than 137.5 points scored.
- The two teams average a combined 6.6 more points per game, 144.1, than this matchup’s over/under of 137.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 131.9 points per game, 5.6 fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average point total in Terrapins games this season is 3.4 fewer points than the over/under of 137.5 in this matchup.
- Ohio State’s games this season have averaged a total of 142 points, 4.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
Maryland vs. Ohio State Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Maryland has been favored four times and won three of those games.
- Maryland has covered the spread five times over eight games with a set spread.
- Maryland is 3-1 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, Maryland’s games have hit the over five times out of 11 chances.
- Ohio State has been an underdog in four games this season and has come away with the win one time (25%) in those contests.
- Ohio State is 3-8-0 against the spread this season.
- In games it has played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, Ohio State has an ATS record of 1-3.
- Games involving Ohio State have hit the over four times this year.
- Spread Prediction:
Ohio State (+2.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Maryland Key Players
- Donta Scott is putting up 11.7 points, 1.5 assists and 6 rebounds per contest.
- Hakim Hart averages 12 points, 4.4 rebounds and 2.6 assists per contest. Defensively, he delivers 1.2 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Julian Reese leads his team in rebounds per game (7.2), and also puts up 11.2 points and 0.9 assists. At the other end, he puts up 0.8 steals and 1.1 blocked shots.
- Don Carey averages 6.7 points, 1.9 rebounds and 1 assists per game, shooting 35.3% from the field and 31.6% from downtown with 1.5 made 3-pointers per contest.
Ohio State Key Players
- Brice Sensabaugh is averaging a team-best 16.5 points per contest. And he is contributing 5.2 rebounds and 1.1 assists, making 48.5% of his shots from the field and 42.4% from 3-point range, with 1.9 triples per contest.
- Justice Sueing is averaging 12 points, 5.2 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game, making 43.3% of his shots from the field.
- Zed Key is posting a team-best 7.5 rebounds per contest. And he is producing 10.8 points and 0.8 assists, making 54.5% of his shots from the field.
- Bruce Thornton is posting 9.6 points, 2.8 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game, making 45.6% of his shots from the field and 37.9% from 3-point range, with 1.1 treys per game.
- The Buckeyes get 9.6 points, 1.9 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game from Sean McNeil.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!