NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Macon, Georgia
- Venue: Hawkins Arena
- Line: Mercer -4.5
- Point Total: 136.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Mercer -208, Western Carolina +167
The Mercer Bears (12-16, 5-10 SoCon) will try to stop a three-game losing skid when hosting the Western Carolina Catamounts (15-13, 8-7 SoCon) at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at Hawkins Arena. The contest airs on ESPN+.
Mercer vs. Western Carolina Key Stats
- Mercer has played three games with more than 136.5 points scored, its current matchup’s point total, this season.
- The Catamounts games have gone over 136.5 total points scored in five of nine total matchups this season.
- The two teams average a combined 7.7 more points per game (144.2) than this game’s over/under of 136.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.9 more points per game (139.4) than this game’s over/under of 136.5 points.
- The average total the Bears have had in their matchups this year is 0.8 more points than this particular game’s point total.
- The average total for Western Carolina’s games this season is 9.8 more points than the point total of 136.5 for this outing.
Mercer vs. Western Carolina Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Mercer has won three out of the four games in which it has been favored.
- Mercer is 4-4-0 against the spread this season.
- Mercer has an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Mercer’s games have gone over the total twice out of nine chances this season.
- Western Carolina has been victorious in two of the four contests it has been chosen as an underdog in this season.
- Western Carolina has covered the spread in a matchup five times this year (5-4-0).
- In games it has played as 4.5-point underdogs or more, Western Carolina has an ATS record of 1-1.
- Western Carolina’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times this year.
- Spread Prediction:
Western Carolina (+4.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Mercer Key Players
- Jalyn McCreary leads the Bears with 15.4 points per contest and 5.5 rebounds, while also posting 0.5 assists.
- Luis Hurtado puts up a team-best 3.3 assists per contest. He is also averaging 7.3 points and 4 rebounds, shooting 44.3% from the field.
- Shawn Walker is posting 9 points, 2.1 assists and 2.5 rebounds per game.
- Kamar Robertson is posting 11.3 points, 1.5 assists and 2.4 rebounds per game.
- Jah Quinones puts up 4.9 points, 3.4 rebounds and 1.6 assists per contest, shooting 36.8% from the field.
Western Carolina Key Players
- Vonterius Woolbright is No. 1 on the Catamounts in assists (4.6 per game), and posts 14.6 points and 7.4 rebounds. He also posts 1.2 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Tyzhaun Claude paces the Catamounts in rebounding (8.5 per game), and averages 15.4 points and 0.6 assists. He also posts 0.4 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
- Tre Jackson is recording a team-high 15.6 points per game. And he is delivering 3.9 rebounds and 1.6 assists, making 44.1% of his shots from the floor, and 43.1% from 3-point range resulting in 3.4 triples per game (eighth in the country).
- Russell Jones gives the Catamounts 9.8 points, 2.8 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game. He also puts up 1.6 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Tyler Harris gives the Catamounts 5.9 points, 2.8 rebounds and 1 assists per game. He also delivers 0.6 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!