NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Tuesday, February 21, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Oxford, Ohio
- Venue: Millett Hall
- Line: Miami (OH) -1.5
- Point Total: 153.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Miami (OH) -121, Bowling Green +100
The Bowling Green Falcons (10-17, 4-10 MAC) will look to stop a seven-game losing skid when visiting the Miami (OH) RedHawks (9-18, 3-11 MAC) on Tuesday, February 21, 2023 at Millett Hall. This contest is at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
Miami (OH) vs. Bowling Green Key Stats
- Out of nine games so far this year, Miami (OH) has had five with more than 153.5 points scored, its current matchup’s point total.
- The Falcons games have gone over 153.5 total points scored in five of eight total matchups this year.
- The two teams average a combined 3.2 fewer points per game (150.3) than this matchup’s over/under of 153.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 153.8 points per game, 0.3 more than the over/under in this game.
- The RedHawks’ average point total in matchups this year is 148.7, 4.8 points less than the total in this game.
- The average point total for Bowling Green this year is 1.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Miami (OH) vs. Bowling Green Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Miami (OH) has entered the game as favorites four times this season and won once.
- Miami (OH) has covered the spread two times this season (2-7-0).
- Miami (OH) is 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, Miami (OH)’s games have hit the over three times out of eight chances.
- Bowling Green has been underdogs in five games this season, however, it has failed to come away with a win in any of those games.
- Bowling Green has covered the spread once over eight games with a set spread.
- Bowling Green has not covered a spread when it is at least 1.5-point underdogs (0-5).
- Bowling Green’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times this year.
- Spread Prediction:
Miami (OH) (-1.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Miami (OH) Key Players
- Anderson Mirambeaux averages 13.6 points, 5.7 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game, shooting 53% from the floor.
- Morgan Safford paces the RedHawks at 6.2 rebounds per game, while also averaging 2.2 assists and 15.5 points.
- Ryan Mabrey averages 8.6 points, 2.1 rebounds and 1 assists per contest, shooting 37% from the field and 32.2% from beyond the arc with 1.7 made 3-pointers per game.
- Billy Smith posts 6.2 points, 2.7 rebounds and 0.8 assists per contest. Defensively, he averages 0.8 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
Bowling Green Key Players
- Leon Ayers III tops the Falcons in scoring (17.4 points per game) and assists (3.1), and puts up 4 rebounds. He also averages 1 steal and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Samari Curtis is putting up a team-leading 4.4 assists per game. He’s also producing 12.4 points and 3.4 rebounds, sinking 40.2% of his shots from the field, and 32.1% from beyond the arc resulting in 1.4 treys per game.
- The Falcons get 10.1 points, 5.7 rebounds and 0.6 assists per game from Rashaun Agee.
- Kaden Metheny is putting up 11.2 points, 3 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game, making 41.2% of his shots from the floor and 41.6% from 3-point range, with 2.7 triples per contest.
- Chandler Turner is putting up a team-high 5.8 rebounds per game. And he is producing 9.1 points and 1.2 assists, making 47.3% of his shots from the field.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!