NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: FOX
- Where: Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Venue: Crisler Center
- Line: Michigan -2
- Point Total: 134.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Michigan -135, Michigan State +110
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Michigan vs Michigan State, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Michigan Wolverines (14-12, 8-7 Big Ten) take on the Michigan State Spartans (16-9, 8-6 Big Ten) at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday in Big Ten play. The matchup airs on FOX.
Michigan vs. Michigan State Key Stats
- Out of eight games thus far this year, Michigan has had three with more than 134.5 points scored, its current matchup’s total.
- Two of the Spartans’ seven games this season have had more than 134.5 total points scored.
- These teams average 141 points per game combined, 6.5 more than the over/under of 134.5.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.8 fewer points per game (133.7) than this game’s total of 134.5 points.
- The average total the Wolverines have had set in matchups this year is 7.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for Michigan State this year is 2.0 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Michigan vs. Michigan State Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Michigan has been favored in three games this season and picked up the win in all of them.
- Michigan is 4-4-0 against the spread this season.
- Michigan has an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- Michigan’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times out of seven chances this season.
- Michigan State has been underdogs in four games this season, however, it has failed to come away with a win in any of those games.
- Michigan State has covered the spread four times in seven games with a set spread.
- Michigan State has an ATS record of 1-3 when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- Michigan State’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times this season.
- Spread Prediction:
Michigan State (+2)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Michigan Key Players
- Hunter Dickinson paces his squad in both points (17.7) and rebounds (8.5) per game, and also averages 1.3 assists. Defensively, he posts 0.6 steals and 1.7 blocked shots.
- Kobe Bufkin is posting 12.7 points, 2.9 assists and 4.1 rebounds per contest.
- Jett Howard averages 14.6 points, 2.6 rebounds and 2.2 assists per contest. Defensively, he puts up 0.4 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
- Dug McDaniel is tops on the Wolverines at 3.6 assists per game, while also posting 3.1 rebounds and 7.1 points.
- Terrance Williams II averages 6.8 points, 6.1 rebounds and 0.9 assists per contest, shooting 40.4% from the floor.
Michigan State Key Players
- A.J Hoggard tops the Spartans in assists (5.8 per game), and puts up 12.1 points and 3.8 rebounds. He also averages 1 steal and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Joey Hauser tops the Spartans in rebounding (7.2 per game), and averages 13.7 points and 2 assists. He also averages 0.4 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Tyson Walker is the Spartans’ top scorer (13.8 points per game) and assist man (2.6), and delivers 2.5 rebounds.
- Mady Sissoko is averaging 5.4 points, 6.4 rebounds and 0.5 assists per game, making 57.8% of his shots from the field.
- Jaden is posting 8.9 points, 4 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game, making 40.2% of his shots from the floor and 38.7% from 3-point range, with 1.4 treys per contest.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!