NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Tuesday, February 21, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Where: Springfield, Missouri
- Venue: JQH Arena
- Line: Missouri State -5.5
- Point Total: 136
- Moneyline (To Win): Missouri State -232, Murray State +185
The Missouri State Bears (14-14, 10-8 MVC) face the Murray State Racers (15-13, 10-8 MVC) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday in MVC play. The matchup airs on CBS Sports Network.
Missouri State vs. Murray State Key Stats
- Missouri State has played two games with more than 136 points scored, its current matchup’s point total, this season.
- The Racers games have gone over 136 total points scored in six of seven total matchups this season.
- Missouri State and Murray State combine to average 0.6 fewer points per game than the total of 136 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 135.7 points per game, 0.3 fewer than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average total the Bears have had set in games this season is 7.4 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under in Murray State’s games this season is 6.5 more points than the point total of 136 for this outing.
Missouri State vs. Murray State Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Missouri State has entered the game as favorites three times this season and won once.
- Missouri State has registered a 3-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- Missouri State is winless against the spread when they are 5.5-point favorites or more (0-2).
- This season, Missouri State’s games have hit the over four times out of seven chances.
- Murray State has won in each of the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- Murray State has covered the spread in a matchup six times this season (6-1-0).
- Murray State’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times this season.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Missouri State Key Players
- Jonathan Mogbo leads the Bears at 7.1 rebounds per game, while also putting up 1.4 assists and 7.8 points.
- Chance Moore is posting 11.4 points, 0.6 assists and 3.9 rebounds per game.
- Alston Mason is posting 9.5 points, 2.5 assists and 2.1 rebounds per game.
- Dalen Ridgnal posts 5.3 points, 4.5 rebounds and 0.5 assists per game. At the other end, he posts 0.6 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
Murray State Key Players
- Jacobi Wood is the Racers’ top assist man (4.5 per game), and he puts up 10.5 points and 4.3 rebounds.
- Rob Perry paces the Racers in scoring (14.3 points per game) and assists (1.9), and produces 4.5 rebounds. He also puts up 0.7 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Damiree Burns is the Racers’ top rebounder (6.7 per game), and he contributes 8.6 points and 1.1 assists.
- Jamari Smith gets the Racers 11.8 points, 4.4 rebounds and 0.8 assists per contest. He also puts up 0.5 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- The Racers get 8.3 points, 3.9 rebounds and 1 assists per game from Kenny White Jr..
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!