NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN2
- Where: Columbia, Missouri
- Venue: Mizzou Arena
- Line: Missouri -1.5
- Point Total: 152.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Missouri -135, Texas A&M +110
The Missouri Tigers (19-7, 7-6 SEC) look to continue a three-game home winning streak when hosting the Texas A&M Aggies (19-7, 11-2 SEC) on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET.
Missouri vs. Texas A&M Key Stats
- Missouri and its opponent have combined to score over 152.5 points, the current matchup’s over/under, twice this year.
- One of the Aggies’ six games this season has had more than 152.5 total points scored.
- These teams average 155.6 points per game combined, 3.1 more than the total of 152.5.
- Missouri and Texas A&M have seen its opponents average a combined 10.7 fewer points per game than the point total of 152.5 set for this outing.
- The Tigers’ average point total in outings this year is 156.8, 4.3 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Texas A&M’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 140.7 points, 11.8 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Missouri vs. Texas A&M Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Missouri has won both games it has played as a favorite this season.
- Missouri has covered the spread twice over six games with a set spread.
- Missouri has an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Missouri have hit the over twice this season.
- Texas A&M has been victorious in one of the three contests it has been chosen as an underdog in this season.
- Texas A&M has put together a record of 3-3-0 against the spread this year.
- Texas A&M has an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Texas A&M have hit the over four times this year.
- Spread Prediction:
Texas A&M (+1.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Missouri Key Players
- Kobe Brown posts 16.1 points and 6 rebounds per contest — both team highs. He is also putting up 2.8 assists, shooting 56.6% from the field and 45.6% from beyond the arc with 1.4 made 3-pointers per game.
- D’Moi Hodge posts 13.8 points, 3.8 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game. At the other end, he posts 2.4 steals (10th in college basketball) and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Sean East leads the Tigers at 2.9 assists per contest, while also posting 2.1 rebounds and 8.4 points.
- Nick Honor is posting 8.3 points, 2.7 assists and 1.7 rebounds per contest.
- Noah Carter puts up 9.1 points, 4.1 rebounds and 1.7 assists per contest, shooting 47.1% from the field and 29.8% from beyond the arc with 1 made 3-pointers per contest.
Texas A&M Key Players
- The Aggies receive 13.5 points, 5.3 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game from Tyrece Radford.
- Henry Coleman III is averaging a team-best 6 rebounds per game. And he is delivering 10 points and 1.1 assists, making 53% of his shots from the field.
- Dexter Dennis is posting 8.8 points, 5.5 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game, making 38.7% of his shots from the field and 28.8% from beyond the arc, with 1.2 triples per game.
- Julius Marble is posting 9.4 points, 4.1 rebounds and 0.4 assists per game, making 54.8% of his shots from the floor.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!