NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, February 19, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Emmitsburg, Maryland
- Venue: Knott Arena
- Line: Mount St. Mary’s -2.5
- Point Total: 138.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Mount St. Mary’s -147, Canisius +120
|Mount St. Mary’s||-2.5||138.5|
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Mount St. Mary’s vs Canisius, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers (9-18, 5-11 MAAC) face the Canisius Golden Griffins (7-18, 5-11 MAAC) at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday in MAAC play. The matchup airs on ESPN+.
Mount St. Mary’s vs. Canisius Key Stats
- Mount St. Mary’s has played one game with more than 138.5 points scored, its current matchup’s point total, this season.
- This year, five of the Golden Griffins’ nine games have had a combined total higher than 138.5 points scored.
- Mount St. Mary’s and Canisius combine to average 5.1 fewer points per game than the total of 138.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.0 more points per game (140.5) than this matchup’s total of 138.5 points.
- The average point total in Mountaineers games this season is 9.2 fewer points than the total of 138.5 in this matchup.
- Canisius’ games this season have averaged an over/under of 144.6 points, 6.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
Mount St. Mary’s vs. Canisius Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Mount St. Mary’s won the only game it has played as the favorite this season.
- Mount St. Mary’s has compiled a 3-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- Mount St. Mary’s has yet to cover a spread when it is at least 2.5-point favorites (0-1).
- This season, Mount St. Mary’s games have hit the over twice.
- Canisius has been victorious in three of the seven contests it has been chosen as an underdog in this season.
- Canisius is 5-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games it has played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, Canisius has an ATS record of 5-1.
- Games involving Canisius have hit the over five times this year.
- Spread Prediction:
Mount St. Mary’s (-2.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Mount St. Mary’s Key Players
- George Tinsley is tops on the Mountaineers at 6.2 rebounds per game, while also averaging 1.4 assists and 7.3 points.
- Dakota Leffew is averaging 12.9 points, 1.8 assists and 2.6 rebounds per game.
- Malik Jefferson averages 8.9 points, 6.6 rebounds and 1.2 assists per contest, shooting 52.2% from the field.
- Jedy Cordilia posts 6.3 points, 3.7 rebounds and 0.4 assists per game, shooting 60.2% from the field.
Canisius Key Players
- Jacco Fritz tops the Golden Griffins in rebounding (6 per game), and averages 8.4 points and 2.5 assists. He also averages 0.8 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Tahj Staveskie is posting a team-leading 2.7 assists per game. He’s also delivering 12 points and 3 rebounds, sinking 37.9% of his shots from the floor, and 30.6% from beyond the arc resulting in 1.6 triples per game.
- Jordan Henderson is averaging team highs in points (13.6 per game) and assists (2.4). And he is delivering 3 rebounds, making 39.6% of his shots from the field and 34.4% from beyond the arc, with 2 treys per game.
- Xzavier Long is putting up a team-leading 6 rebounds per game. And he is contributing 7 points and 2.1 assists, making 46.2% of his shots from the floor.
- The Golden Griffins receive 9.5 points, 0.8 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game from Jamir Moultrie.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!