NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Tuesday, February 14, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Where: Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Venue: Dreamstyle Arena
- Line: New Mexico -10.5
- Point Total: 148.5
- Moneyline (To Win): New Mexico -625, Wyoming +432
The New Mexico Lobos (19-6, 6-6 MWC) take a three-game skid into a home contest versus the Wyoming Cowboys (7-17, 2-10 MWC), losers of three straight as well. It begins at 10:00 PM ET (on CBS Sports Network) on Tuesday, February 14, 2023.
New Mexico vs. Wyoming Key Stats
- The two teams average a combined 2.8 more points per game, 151.3, than this matchup’s total of 148.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 144.4 points per game, 4.1 fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Lobos’ average point total in outings this year is 154.0, 5.5 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Wyoming’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 141.8 points, 6.7 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
New Mexico vs. Wyoming Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Wyoming has split the two contests it has played as underdogs this season.
- Spread Prediction:
New Mexico (-10.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
New Mexico Key Players
- Jaelen House paces the Lobos at 4.6 assists per contest, while also posting 4.0 rebounds and 17.3 points.
- Morris Udeze leads his team in rebounds per contest (8.7), and also posts 15.4 points and 1.4 assists. At the other end, he delivers 0.7 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
- Jamal Mashburn Jr. leads the Lobos with 20.0 points per game and 1.9 assists, while also putting up 3.2 rebounds.
- Josiah Allick is putting up 8.2 points, 1.5 assists and 7.7 rebounds per game.
- Donovan Dent averages 5.5 points, 2.1 rebounds and 2.4 assists per contest. At the other end, he puts up 1.0 steal and 0.8 blocked shots.
Wyoming Key Players
- Hunter Maldonado is the Cowboys’ top assist man (3.6 per game), and he posts 14.1 points and 4.2 rebounds.
- Noah Reynolds is putting up team highs in points (14.5 per game) and assists (2.1). And he is producing 2.2 rebounds, making 48.1% of his shots from the floor and 32.9% from beyond the arc, with 1.3 treys per game.
- Ethan Anderson gives the Cowboys 7.9 points, 4.3 rebounds and 2.9 assists per contest. He also posts 0.3 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Jeremiah Oden gets the Cowboys 8.1 points, 3.3 rebounds and 0.7 assists per contest. He also puts up 0.5 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Hunter Thompson is averaging a team-high 5.1 rebounds per contest. And he is producing 6.9 points and 1.1 assists, making 38.8% of his shots from the floor and 33.3% from 3-point range, with 1.6 triples per contest.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!