NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, February 19, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN3
- Where: Poughkeepsie, New York
- Venue: McCann Arena
- Line: Niagara -1.5
- Point Total: 126.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Niagara -129, Marist +106
The Marist Red Foxes (8-17, 4-12 MAAC) will look to snap a three-game losing streak when hosting the Niagara Purple Eagles (14-11, 9-7 MAAC) on Sunday, February 19, 2023 at McCann Arena. This contest is at 2:00 PM ET on ESPN3.
Niagara vs. Marist Key Stats
- Niagara and its opponent have combined to score over 126.5 points, the current matchup’s total, in four of eight games this season.
- This year, four of the Red Foxes’ eight games have had a combined total of more than 126.5 points scored.
- These two teams average 127.3 points per game combined, 0.8 more than the total of 126.5.
- Niagara and Marist have seen its opponents average a combined 5.5 more points per game than the over/under of 126.5 set for this game.
- The average over/under the Purple Eagles have had set in games this year is 3.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Marist’s games this year have averaged a total of 129.0 points, 2.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
|Purple Eagles||Red Foxes|
Niagara vs. Marist Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Niagara has won two out of the four games in which it has been favored.
- Niagara is 4-4-0 against the spread this season.
- Niagara has not covered the spread when it is at least 1.5-point favorites (0-3).
- This season, Niagara’s games have hit the over three times.
- Marist has been chosen as underdogs in five games this year and has walked away with the win one time (20%) in those games.
- Marist has registered a 5-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- Marist is 3-1 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Marist’s games have hit the over four times.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Niagara Key Players
- Aaron Gray is posting 12.3 points, 1.1 assists and 4.7 rebounds per contest.
- Sam Iorio averages a team-high 5.6 rebounds per contest. He is also posting 8.6 points and 1.4 assists, shooting 48.3% from the field.
- David Mitchell averages 4.4 points, 3.5 rebounds and 1.1 assists per contest. At the other end, he posts 0.6 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Braxton Bayless puts up 4.8 points, 3.1 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game. At the other end, he posts 1.0 steal and 0.0 blocked shots.
Marist Key Players
- Patrick Gardner is the Red Foxes’ top scorer (18.6 points per game) and rebounder (6.4), and contributes 2.2 assists.
- Isaiah Brickner is the Red Foxes’ top assist man (2.5 per game), and he contributes 7.2 points and 3.2 rebounds.
- Javon Cooley gives the Red Foxes 7.3 points, 4.7 rebounds and 1.0 assists per game. He also puts up 0.8 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Noah Harris gives the Red Foxes 8.8 points, 2.0 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game. He also averages 0.9 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
- The Red Foxes get 3.3 points, 4.6 rebounds and 0.5 assists per game from Stephane Ingo.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!