NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Monday, February 20, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Norfolk, Virginia
- Venue: Joseph G. Echols Memorial Hall
- Line: Norfolk State -14.5
- Point Total: 155.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Norfolk State -1250, Coppin State +706
The Norfolk State Spartans (19-7, 8-2 MEAC) hope to build on a six-game winning streak when they host the Coppin State Eagles (6-21, 1-9 MEAC) at 7:30 PM ET on Monday, February 20, 2023 at Joseph G. Echols Memorial Hall.
Norfolk State vs. Coppin State Key Stats
- Of six games so far this season, Norfolk State has played two with over 155.5 points scored, its current matchup’s point total.
- This year, three of the Eagles’ seven total matchups have gone over 155.5 total points scored.
- These teams average a combined 149.6 points per game, 5.9 fewer points than the over/under of 155.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 153.7 points per game, 1.8 fewer than the over/under for this game.
- The average point total in Spartans games this year is 10.5 fewer points than the total of 155.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for Coppin State this season is 2.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Norfolk State vs. Coppin State Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Norfolk State has been favored six times and won five of those games.
- Norfolk State has covered the spread in a game two times this season (2-2-0).
- Norfolk State is winless against the spread when they are 14.5-point favorites or more (0-1).
- All of Norfolk State’s games have gone over the total out of seven chances this season.
- Coppin State has been underdogs in four games this season, however, it has failed to come away with a win in any of those games.
- Coppin State is 1-5-0 against the spread this year.
- This season, Coppin State’s games have hit the over twice.
- Spread Prediction:Norfolk State (-14.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:Under (155.5)
Norfolk State Key Players
- Kris Bankston leads his team in rebounds per contest (7.0), and also posts 14.0 points and 1.0 assists. Defensively, he posts 1.0 steal and 1.7 blocked shots.
- Caheim Brown averages 11.9 points, 4.5 rebounds and 3.0 assists per game, shooting 42.4% from the field.
- Dana Tate posts 9.4 points, 4.2 rebounds and 1.0 assists per contest, shooting 47.3% from the field and 36.9% from downtown with 1.5 made 3-pointers per game.
- Daryl Anderson is posting 4.7 points, 0.6 assists and 2.7 rebounds per contest.
Coppin State Key Players
- Nendah Tarke paces the Eagles in rebounding (6.1 per game), and produces 12.4 points and 2.1 assists. He also delivers 1.9 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- The Eagles receive 8.3 points, 4.7 rebounds and 1.0 assists per game from Justin Steers.
- Mike Hood is putting up 8.6 points, 2.0 rebounds and 0.8 assists per contest, making 35.1% of his shots from the field and 33.8% from beyond the arc, with 1.6 triples per contest.
- Kam’Ron Cunningham is posting 6.2 points, 3.5 rebounds and 0.3 assists per game, making 37.1% of his shots from the floor and 32.8% from beyond the arc, with 1.4 treys per contest.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!