NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 4:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Natchitoches, Louisiana
- Venue: Prather Coliseum
- Line: Northwestern State -12.5
- Point Total: 150.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Northwestern State -909, New Orleans +571
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Northwestern State vs New Orleans, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Northwestern State Demons (19-8, 11-3 Southland) will attempt to continue a nine-game winning streak when hosting the New Orleans Privateers (7-18, 4-10 Southland) on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at Prather Coliseum. It airs at 4:30 PM ET on ESPN+.
Northwestern State vs. New Orleans Key Stats
- Northwestern State and its opponent have combined to score over 150.5 points, the current matchup’s point total, twice this year.
- This season, three of the Privateers’ four games have had a combined total of more than 150.5 points scored.
- Northwestern State and New Orleans combine to average 4.1 fewer points per game than the over/under of 150.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 152.7 points per game, 2.2 more than the point total in this game.
- The Demons’ average point total in outings this year is 147.3, 3.2 points below the total in this game.
- New Orleans’ games this season have averaged an over/under of 151.8 points, 1.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Northwestern State vs. New Orleans Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Northwestern State has won both games it has played as a favorite this season.
- Northwestern State has gone 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- Northwestern State’s games have gone over the total once this season.
- New Orleans has been posted as the underdog four times this season but has yet walk away from any of those games with an upset.
- Spread Prediction:
Northwestern State (-12.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Northwestern State Key Players
- Ja’Monta Black posts 16.3 points, 3.1 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game, shooting 38.2% from the floor and 36.5% from beyond the arc with 4 made 3-pointers per game (fourth in the nation).
- Isaac Haney posts 11.3 points, 4.3 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game. Defensively, he posts 1.7 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Jalen Hampton paces the Demons at 7.2 rebounds per contest, while also putting up 0.7 assists and 9.9 points.
- Dayne Prim averages 5.8 points, 2.6 rebounds and 0.6 assists per contest. At the other end, he puts up 0.8 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
New Orleans Key Players
- Khaleb Wilson-Rouse gets the Privateers 10.1 points, 3.4 rebounds and 2.2 assists per contest. He also posts 1.1 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Tyson Jackson is putting up 11.2 points, 4.5 rebounds and 1 assists per game, making 62% of his shots from the field.
- Simeon Kirkland is the Privateers’ top rebounder (5.1 per game), and he contributes 7.5 points and 0.9 assists.
- The Privateers get 6.7 points, 2.7 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game from Kmani Doughty.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!