NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN3
- Where: Mount Pleasant, Michigan
- Venue: McGuirk Arena
- Line: Ohio -6.5
- Point Total: 144.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Ohio -294, Central Michigan +229
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Ohio vs Central Michigan, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Ohio Bobcats (15-11, 7-6 MAC) will try to build on a four-game winning run when visiting the Central Michigan Chippewas (10-16, 5-8 MAC) on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at McGuirk Arena. This game is at 2:00 PM ET on ESPN3.
Ohio vs. Central Michigan Key Stats
- Ohio and its opponent have combined to score over 144.5 points, the current matchup’s point total, in 10 of 11 games this year.
- Four of the Chippewas’ nine games this season have gone over 144.5 total points scored.
- Between them, these two teams average 1.0 more point per game (145.5) than this game’s total (144.5).
- Ohio and Central Michigan have seen its opponents average a combined 0.4 more points per game than the over/under of 144.5 set in this matchup.
- The average total the Bobcats have had set in games this season is 7.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Central Michigan’s games this season is 6.3 fewer points than the point total of 144.5 for this outing.
Ohio vs. Central Michigan Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Ohio has entered the game as favorites six times this season and won five of those games.
- Ohio is 7-4-0 against the spread this season.
- Ohio has an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- This season, seven of Ohio’s games have gone over the point total out of nine chances.
- Central Michigan has been chosen as underdogs in nine games this year and has walked away with the win three times (33.3%) in those games.
- Central Michigan is 4-5-0 against the spread this year.
- Central Michigan is 3-3 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Central Michigan’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times this year.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Ohio Key Players
- Dwight Wilson paces the Bobcats with 15.9 points per contest and 9.5 rebounds, while also posting 1.4 assists.
- Jaylin Hunter puts up a team-leading 4.2 assists per contest. He is also averaging 12.4 points and 3.8 rebounds, shooting 43.8% from the field and 40.3% from beyond the arc with 2.1 made 3-pointers per game.
- Miles Brown averages 10.8 points, 3.2 rebounds and 1.9 assists per contest. Defensively, he posts 1.3 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- AJ Clayton posts 7.9 points, 5 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game. Defensively, he averages 0.3 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
- Devon Baker puts up 6.5 points, 1.9 rebounds and 1.4 assists per contest. Defensively, he posts 0.7 steals and 0 blocked shots.
Central Michigan Key Players
- Brian Taylor is No. 1 on the Chippewas in scoring (14.8 points per game) and rebounding (6.3), and averages 1.6 assists. He also posts 1 steal and 0.9 blocked shots.
- Reggie Bass tops the Chippewas in assists (3.3 per game), and posts 10.3 points and 3.6 rebounds. He also puts up 1.2 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Jesse Zarzuela is putting up 16.3 points, 2.8 rebounds and 2.7 assists per contest, making 39.9% of his shots from the floor and 35.6% from 3-point range, with 2.5 treys per contest.
- The Chippewas receive 4.2 points, 3.9 rebounds and 0.3 assists per game from Nicolas Pavrette.
- Markus Harding is averaging 8.9 points, 3.9 rebounds and 0.7 assists per contest, making 47.6% of his shots from the floor.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!