NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Tuesday, February 21, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Athens, Ohio
- Venue: Convocation Center Ohio
- Line: Ohio -10
- Point Total: 149.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Ohio -555, Northern Illinois +394
The Ohio Bobcats (16-11, 8-6 MAC) welcome in the Northern Illinois Huskies (11-16, 7-7 MAC) after winning five home games in a row. It begins at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 21, 2023.
Ohio vs. Northern Illinois Key Stats
- This season, Ohio’s games have finished over 149.5 points scored, its current matchup’s total, six (out of 12) times.
- This season, six of the Huskies’ 11 total matchups have gone over 149.5 total points scored.
- These teams average 150.4 points per game combined, 0.9 more than the total of 149.5.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 147.6 points per game, 1.9 fewer than the point total for this game.
- The average total in Bobcats games this year is 2.1 more points than the total of 149.5 in this game.
- The average total for Northern Illinois’ games this season is 3.1 fewer points than the point total of 149.5 for this outing.
Ohio vs. Northern Illinois Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Ohio has won six out of the seven games in which it has been favored.
- Ohio has gone 8-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games it has played as 10-point favorites or more, Ohio has a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Games involving Ohio have hit the over seven times out of 11 chances this season.
- Northern Illinois has been chosen as underdogs in nine games this year and has walked away with the win three times (33.3%) in those games.
- Northern Illinois has covered the spread six times in 11 games with a set spread.
- Northern Illinois is 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 10-point underdogs.
- Northern Illinois’ games have gone over the total five times this year.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Ohio Key Players
- Dwight Wilson paces the Bobcats with 15.6 points per game and 9.3 rebounds, while also posting 1.3 assists.
- Jaylin Hunter leads his team in assists per contest (4.3), and also averages 12.5 points and 3.7 rebounds. At the other end, he posts 1.6 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Miles Brown averages 10.8 points, 3.3 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game. Defensively, he posts 1.3 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- AJ Clayton posts 8.3 points, 5 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game, shooting 45.1% from the field and 33.6% from downtown with 1.3 made 3-pointers per game.
- Devon Baker is posting 6.6 points, 1.4 assists and 2 rebounds per game.
Northern Illinois Key Players
- David Coit is putting up team highs in points (15.9 per game) and assists (2.8). And he is contributing 2.8 rebounds, making 42.9% of his shots from the field and 38.1% from beyond the arc, with 2.9 triples per game.
- Zarigue Nutter is putting up 12.1 points, 4.8 rebounds and 1 assists per contest, making 41.7% of his shots from the field.
- Kaleb Thornton is the Huskies’ top assist man (4.8 per game), and he averages 8 points and 2.6 rebounds.
- Anthony Crump is the Huskies’ top rebounder (5 per game), and he puts up 7 points and 1.3 assists.
- Keshawn Williams gets the Huskies 17.9 points, 4.7 rebounds and 2.4 assists per contest. He also posts 0.7 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!