NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Wednesday, March 1, 2023
- Time: 6:30 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Where: Providence, Rhode Island
- Venue: Amica Mutual Pavilion
- Line: Providence -3.5
- Point Total: 154.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Providence -169, Xavier +137
The Providence Friars (21-8, 13-5 Big East) look to continue a 12-game home winning streak when hosting the Xavier Musketeers (21-8, 13-5 Big East) on Wednesday, March 1, 2023 at 6:30 PM ET.
Providence vs. Xavier Key Stats
- Of 11 games thus far this season, Providence has had six with more than 154.5 points scored, its current matchup’s point total.
- This season, five of the Musketeers’ 10 total matchups have gone over 154.5 total points scored.
- These two teams average 160.7 points per game combined, 6.2 more than the over/under of 154.5.
- Providence and Xavier have seen their opponents average a combined 10.1 fewer points per game than the point total of 154.5 set in this outing.
- The average over/under the Friars have had set in matchups this year is 5.6 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for Xavier this season is 1.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Providence vs. Xavier Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Providence has been listed as the favorite six times this season and has won all of those games.
- Providence has covered the spread eight times over 11 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 3.5 points or more, Providence is 4-1 against the spread.
- Games involving Providence have hit the over six times out of 10 chances this season.
- Xavier has been chosen as underdogs in four games this year and has walked away with the win two times (50%) in those games.
- Xavier has covered the spread five times in 10 games with a set spread.
- Xavier is 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Xavier’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times this year.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Providence Key Players
- Bryce Hopkins posts 16.4 points and 8.8 rebounds per game — both team highs. He is also posting 2.3 assists, shooting 46.8% from the floor.
- Devin Carter averages 13.2 points, 5.1 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game, shooting 43.8% from the field and 31.3% from downtown with 1 made 3-pointers per game.
- Ed Croswell averages 13.3 points, 7.4 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game. At the other end, he posts 1.2 steals and 1 block.
- Jared Bynum paces his team in assists per contest (4.5), and also averages 9.8 points and 2.6 rebounds. At the other end, he delivers 0.8 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Noah Locke averages 11.2 points, 2.4 rebounds and 0.9 assists per contest. At the other end, he posts 0.4 steals and 0 blocked shots.
Xavier Key Players
- The Musketeers get 14.3 points, 7.9 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game from Jack Nunge.
- Colby Jones is posting a team-best 4.6 assists per contest. And he is producing 14.7 points and 5 rebounds, making 50.3% of his shots from the floor and 38.8% from 3-point range, with 1.4 triples per contest.
- Zach Freemantle paces the Musketeers in rebounding (8.1 per game), and puts up 15.2 points and 2.9 assists. He also posts 0.9 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
- Adam Kunkel is averaging 10.3 points, 2.7 rebounds and 3.1 assists per contest, making 46% of his shots from the field and 40.2% from 3-point range, with 1.8 treys per game.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!