NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Wednesday, February 15, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Tom Gola Arena
- Line: Richmond -1.5
- Point Total: 137.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Richmond -117, La Salle -104
The La Salle Explorers (12-13, 6-6 A-10) will look to continue a four-game winning streak when hosting the Richmond Spiders (13-13, 6-7 A-10) on Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at Tom Gola Arena. This contest is at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
Richmond vs. La Salle Key Stats
- Richmond has played two games with over 137.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under, this season.
- This year, five of the Explorers’ seven games have had a combined total higher than 137.5 points scored.
- Richmond and La Salle combine to average 2.0 more points per game than the over/under of 137.5 set for this game.
- Richmond and La Salle have seen its opponents average a combined 2.9 more points per game than the over/under of 137.5 set in this game.
- The Spiders’ average total in matchups this season has been 138.1, 0.6 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
- La Salle’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 141.8 points, 4.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Richmond vs. La Salle Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Richmond has been favored four times and won two of those games.
- Richmond has covered the spread once in seven games with a set spread.
- In games it has played as 1.5-point favorites or more, Richmond has an ATS record of 1-4.
- Richmond’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times this season.
- La Salle has come away with two wins in the four contests it has been listed as the underdog this season.
- La Salle has covered the spread in a game five times this season (5-2-0).
- In games it was an underdog in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, La Salle went 4-0 against the spread.
- This year, La Salle’s games have hit the over three times.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Richmond Key Players
- Tyler Burton paces the Spiders with 19.0 points per game and 7.5 rebounds, while also posting 1.6 assists.
- Neal Quinn posts a team-high 2.7 assists per contest. He is also putting up 8.8 points and 4.3 rebounds, shooting 55.6% from the field.
- Isaiah Bigelow posts 9.0 points, 6.1 rebounds and 0.8 assists per contest, shooting 37.3% from the floor and 28.0% from beyond the arc with 1.1 made 3-pointers per game.
- Matt Grace posts 8.8 points, 4.0 rebounds and 2.5 assists per contest, shooting 44.4% from the floor and 36.8% from beyond the arc with 1.3 made 3-pointers per game.
- Jason Nelson is putting up 8.2 points, 2.0 assists and 2.6 rebounds per contest.
La Salle Key Players
- Fousseyni Drame is posting a team-high 5.6 rebounds per game. And he is contributing 9.2 points and 0.8 assists, making 43.3% of his shots from the floor.
- The Explorers get 8.2 points, 3.4 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game from Anwar Gill.
- The Explorers receive 11.1 points, 2.9 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game from Josh Nickelberry.
- The Explorers get 8.8 points, 2.3 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game from Jhamir Brickus.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!