NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Wednesday, March 1, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Michael J. Hagan ’85 Arena
- Line: Richmond -1.5
- Point Total: 143.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Richmond -109, Saint Joseph’s (PA) -109
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Richmond vs Saint Joseph’s (PA), or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Saint Joseph’s (PA) Hawks (13-16, 7-10 A-10) will attempt to turn around a four-game losing streak when hosting the Richmond Spiders (14-15, 7-9 A-10) on Wednesday, March 1, 2023 at Michael J. Hagan ’85 Arena. This contest is at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
Richmond vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Key Stats
- This season, Richmond’s games have finished over 143.5 points scored, its current matchup’s total, three (out of nine) times.
- The Hawks have played in five games this year (45.5% of opportunities) in which the teams combined to score more than 143.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 1.8 fewer points per game (141.7) than this matchup’s total of 143.5 points.
- Richmond and Saint Joseph’s (PA) have seen their opponents average a combined 1.7 fewer points per game than the point total of 143.5 set for this matchup.
- The average point total for Spiders games this year is 5.2 fewer points than the total of 143.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for Saint Joseph’s (PA) this season is 1.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Richmond vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Richmond has won two of the five games it has played as the favorite this season.
- Richmond has covered the spread only two times in nine games with a set spread.
- Richmond is 1-5 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Richmond’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of 11 chances this season.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) has been an underdog in seven games this season and has come away with the win two times (28.6%) in those contests.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) has covered the spread seven times over 11 games with a set spread.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) is 4-3 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA)’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times this year.
- Spread Prediction:Saint Joseph’s (PA) (+1.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:Under (143.5)
Richmond Key Players
- Tyler Burton leads his squad in both points (18.9) and rebounds (7.7) per game, and also averages 1.4 assists. Defensively, he averages 1.5 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Neal Quinn averages a team-best 2.8 assists per game. He is also averaging 9.2 points and 4.4 rebounds, shooting 54.5% from the field.
- Isaiah Bigelow posts 8.3 points, 5.8 rebounds and 0.9 assists per contest. At the other end, he delivers 0.8 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Matt Grace is averaging 8.8 points, 2.6 assists and 3.6 rebounds per contest.
- Jason Nelson is putting up 8.3 points, 2.1 assists and 2.5 rebounds per contest.
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Key Players
- Erik Reynolds II is putting up a team-best 18.9 points per game. And he is contributing 3 rebounds and 2.4 assists, making 42.9% of his shots from the field and 38.6% from 3-point range, with 2.9 triples per contest.
- Cameron Brown is No. 1 on the Hawks in rebounding (6 per game), and averages 13.3 points and 1.7 assists. He also averages 1.2 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Lynn Greer III is putting up a team-leading 4 assists per contest. And he is producing 11.9 points and 5 rebounds, making 40.2% of his shots from the floor.
- Kacper Klaczek gets the Hawks 8.5 points, 5.4 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game. He also delivers 1 steal and 0.9 blocked shots.
- The Hawks get 8.4 points, 5.4 rebounds and 0.4 assists per game from Ejike Obinna.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!