NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Wednesday, March 1, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: NEC Front Row
- Where: Fairfield, Connecticut
- Venue: William H. Pitt Center
- Line: Sacred Heart -2
- Point Total: 130
- Moneyline (To Win): Sacred Heart -136, Wagner +112
The Sacred Heart Pioneers (15-16, 8-8 NEC) take on the Wagner Seahawks (15-12, 8-8 NEC) on Wednesday at 7:00 PM ET in NEC play, aiting on NEC Front Row.
Sacred Heart vs. Wagner Key Stats
- This year, Sacred Heart’s games have finished over 130 points scored, its current matchup’s total, seven (out of 11) times.
- The Seahawks have had only one game this season that went over 130 total points scored.
- The two teams average a combined 4.5 more points per game (134.5) than this matchup’s over/under of 130 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 133.3 points per game, 3.3 more than the over/under for this game.
- The average total the Pioneers have had in their games this year is 12.9 more points than this particular game’s point total.
- Wagner’s games this season have averaged a total of 124.9 points, 5.1 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Sacred Heart vs. Wagner Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Sacred Heart has been the favorite in seven games this season and won four (57.1%) of those contests.
- Sacred Heart is 3-7-0 against the spread this season.
- Sacred Heart has an ATS record of 1-4 when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- Sacred Heart’s games have gone over the total three times out of nine chances this season.
- Wagner has been chosen as underdogs in four games this year and has walked away with the win three times (75%) in those games.
- Wagner has covered the spread four times over seven games with a set spread.
- Wagner is a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- Games involving Wagner have hit the over three times this season.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Sacred Heart Key Players
- Nico Galette averages a team-leading 15.5 points per contest. He is also putting up 6.7 rebounds and 1.8 assists, shooting 44.3% from the floor and 29.2% from downtown with 1.1 made 3-pointers per game.
- Bryce Johnson paces the Pioneers at 8.2 rebounds per contest, while also averaging 2.0 assists and 10.1 points.
- Joey Reilly averages 11.7 points, 1.4 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game. Defensively, he puts up 1.3 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
- Raheem Solomon is putting up 10.7 points, 0.8 assists and 3.1 rebounds per game.
- Mike Sixsmith paces the Pioneers at 2.8 assists per game, while also averaging 3.3 rebounds and 7.8 points.
Wagner Key Players
- Brandon Brown is posting a team-best 9.1 rebounds per contest. And he is delivering 9.7 points and 1.7 assists, making 41.1% of his shots from the floor.
- Delonnie Hunt is the Seahawks’ top scorer (11.3 points per game) and assist man (2.8), and contributes 3.2 rebounds.
- Javier Esquerra Trelles is posting a team-leading 3.0 assists per game. And he is producing 7.3 points and 3.0 rebounds, making 36.2% of his shots from the floor and 33.9% from 3-point range, with 1.6 triples per contest.
- Rahmir Moore gives the Seahawks 8.0 points, 2.7 rebounds and 1.7 assists per contest. He also delivers 0.8 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
- Zaire Williams is putting up 6.8 points, 2.0 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game, making 32.6% of his shots from the floor and 26.5% from 3-point range, with 1.1 triples per game.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!