NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, February 19, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: USA
- Where: Olean, New York
- Venue: Reilly Center
- Line: Saint Bonaventure -4.5
- Point Total: 143.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Saint Bonaventure -217, George Washington +174
The George Washington Colonials (12-14, 6-7 A-10) will look to end a three-game road skid when visiting the Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (13-14, 7-7 A-10) on Sunday, February 19, 2023 at Reilly Center, airing at 2:00 PM ET on USA.
Saint Bonaventure vs. George Washington Key Stats
- Saint Bonaventure and its opponent have combined to score over 143.5 points, the current matchup’s over/under, in one game this season.
- The Colonials have played in six games this season (75% of chances) in which the teams combined to score more than 143.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 141.6 points per game, 1.9 fewer points than the over/under of 143.5 set for this matchup.
- Saint Bonaventure and George Washington have seen its opponents average a combined 0.9 fewer points per game than the over/under of 143.5 set in this game.
- The average point total for Bonnies games this season is 10.6 fewer points than the over/under of 143.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for George Washington this season is 7.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Saint Bonaventure vs. George Washington Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Saint Bonaventure has lost both games it has played as a favorite this season.
- Saint Bonaventure has covered the spread three times over six games with a set spread.
- Saint Bonaventure is winless against the spread when they are 4.5-point favorites or more (0-1).
- Games involving Saint Bonaventure have hit the over three times out of eight chances this season.
- George Washington has been an underdog in four games this season and has come away with the win two times (50%) in those contests.
- George Washington has covered the spread two times this season (2-6-0).
- In games it has played as 4.5-point underdogs or more, George Washington has an ATS record of 2-1.
- George Washington’s games have gone over the total six times this year.
- Spread Prediction:
Saint Bonaventure (-4.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Saint Bonaventure Key Players
- Kyrell Luc is tops on the Bonnies at 4.4 assists per contest, while also putting up 3.4 rebounds and 11.7 points.
- Daryl Banks III puts up a team-high 15.1 points per contest. He is also putting up 3.6 rebounds and 2.3 assists, shooting 36.1% from the field and 34.8% from downtown with 2.4 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Chad Venning is posting 12.1 points, 0.8 assists and 5.4 rebounds per game.
- Yann Farell averages a team-leading 6.3 rebounds per contest. He is also averaging 8.9 points and 1.2 assists, shooting 44.4% from the field and 40.6% from downtown with 1.9 made 3-pointers per game.
- Moses Flowers is putting up 8.4 points, 1.5 assists and 2.4 rebounds per contest.
George Washington Key Players
- Brendan Adams is averaging 17.2 points, 4.3 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game, making 46.8% of his shots from the field and 40.0% from beyond the arc, with 2.5 treys per contest.
- Ricky Lindo Jr. is the Colonials’ top rebounder (7.3 per game), and he delivers 10.0 points and 1.0 assists.
- Maximus Edwards is putting up 10.9 points, 6.3 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest, making 44.3% of his shots from the field and 35.0% from 3-point range, with 1.4 treys per game.
- Hunter Dean gives the Colonials 7.6 points, 5.4 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game. He also averages 0.8 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!