NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Wednesday, March 1, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: NEC Front Row
- Where: Loretto, Pennsylvania
- Venue: DeGol Arena
- Line: Saint Francis (PA) -2.5
- Point Total: 142
- Moneyline (To Win): Saint Francis (PA) -149, Cent. Conn. St. +122
|Saint Francis (PA)||-2.5||142|
The Saint Francis (PA) Red Flash (12-17, 9-7 NEC) face the Central Connecticut State Blue Devils (10-21, 7-9 NEC) on Wednesday at 7:00 PM ET in NEC play, aiting on NEC Front Row.
Saint Francis (PA) vs. Cent. Conn. St. Key Stats
- Saint Francis (PA)’s games have finished over 142 points scored, its current matchup’s total, four times (out of seven) this year.
- The Blue Devils games have gone over 142 total points scored in four of nine total matchups this season.
- These teams average a combined 139.3 points per game, 2.7 fewer points than the total of 142 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 143.7 points per game, 1.7 more than the point total in this game.
- The average point total for Red Flash games this year is 5.5 more points than the over/under of 142 in this matchup.
- The average point total for Cent. Conn. St. this season is 6.4 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
|Red Flash||Blue Devils|
Saint Francis (PA) vs. Cent. Conn. St. Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Saint Francis (PA) has entered the game as favorites four times this season and won three of those games.
- Saint Francis (PA) has compiled a 3-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- Saint Francis (PA) is a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, Saint Francis (PA)’s games have hit the over three times out of nine chances.
- Cent. Conn. St. was defeated in both of the match ups it has played as underdogs this season.
- Cent. Conn. St. has covered the spread three times over nine games with a set spread.
- Cent. Conn. St. has not covered the spread when it is at least 2.5-point underdogs (0-2).
- Cent. Conn. St.’s games have gone over the total four times this year.
- Spread Prediction:
Saint Francis (PA) (-2.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Saint Francis (PA) Key Players
- Josh Cohen paces the Red Flash with 22.0 points per game (eighth in the country) and 8.1 rebounds, while also putting up 2.4 assists.
- Maxwell Land posts 12.5 points, 5.6 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game. Defensively, he delivers 0.5 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Brad McCabe puts up 6.2 points, 4.3 rebounds and 1.1 assists per contest. Defensively, he puts up 0.3 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Landon Moore puts up 13.5 points, 3.0 rebounds and 3.7 assists per contest, shooting 43.1% from the floor and 37.5% from beyond the arc with 1.8 made 3-pointers per game.
- Cam Gregory puts up a team-best 2.7 assists per contest. He is also posting 5.3 points and 1.6 rebounds, shooting 41.5% from the field.
Cent. Conn. St. Key Players
- Andre Snoddy is putting up a team-best 8.3 rebounds per contest. And he is producing 9.4 points and 1.5 assists, making 42.1% of his shots from the floor.
- Kellen Amos is No. 1 on the Blue Devils in scoring (14.1 points per game) and assists (1.4), and puts up 3.4 rebounds. He also puts up 0.9 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Nigel Scantlebury is the Blue Devils’ top assist man (3.2 per game), and he posts 10.2 points and 3.0 rebounds.
- The Blue Devils get 6.4 points, 3.0 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game from Davonte Sweatman.
- The Blue Devils get 9.3 points, 1.9 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game from Jay Rodgers.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!