NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: NEC Front Row
- Where: Brooklyn, New York
- Venue: Steinberg Wellness Center
- Line: Saint Francis (PA) -6.5
- Point Total: 151.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Saint Francis (PA) -303, LIU +235
|Saint Francis (PA)||-6.5||151.5|
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Saint Francis (PA) vs LIU, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Long Island Sharks (3-23, 1-13 NEC) will attempt to halt a six-game home losing skid when hosting the Saint Francis (PA) Red Flash (10-16, 7-6 NEC) on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at Steinberg Wellness Center, airing at 1:00 PM ET on NEC Front Row.
Saint Francis (PA) vs. LIU Key Stats
- Saint Francis (PA) and its opponent have combined to score over 151.5 points, the current matchup’s point total, in three of five games this year.
- This year, three of the Sharks’ seven games have had a combined total higher than 151.5 points scored.
- Saint Francis (PA) and LIU combine to average 12.4 fewer points per game than the over/under of 151.5 set for this game.
- Saint Francis (PA) and LIU have seen its opponents average a combined 1.5 more points per game than the over/under of 151.5 set for this game.
- The average point total in Red Flash games this year is 4.5 fewer points than the total of 151.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for LIU this season is 6.4 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Saint Francis (PA) vs. LIU Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Saint Francis (PA) has won both games it has played as a favorite this season.
- Saint Francis (PA) has put together a record of 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, Saint Francis (PA)’s games have hit the over twice out of seven chances.
- LIU has come away with one win in the seven contests it has been listed as the underdog this season.
- LIU has covered the spread twice over five games with a set spread.
- LIU is 2-2 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving LIU have hit the over twice this season.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Saint Francis (PA) Key Players
- Josh Cohen posts 21.7 points and 8.2 rebounds per game — both team highs. He is also putting up 2.3 assists, shooting 58.7% from the floor.
- Maxwell Land averages 11.9 points, 5.8 rebounds and 1.4 assists per contest, shooting 41.4% from the floor and 33.6% from beyond the arc with 1.5 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Landon Moore is putting up 13.5 points, 3.7 assists and 3 rebounds per game.
- Brad McCabe posts 6.3 points, 4.3 rebounds and 1.2 assists per contest, shooting 44.3% from the floor and 39.6% from downtown with 1.4 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Cam Gregory leads the Red Flash at 2.8 assists per contest, while also averaging 1.5 rebounds and 4.8 points.
LIU Key Players
- Jacob Johnson tops the Sharks in rebounding (5.7 per game), and puts up 10.3 points and 1.8 assists. He also posts 1.3 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Marko Maletic is posting a team-leading 15.9 points per contest. And he is contributing 3.1 rebounds and 1 assists, making 43.2% of his shots from the floor and 38.8% from beyond the arc, with 2.9 treys per game.
- R.J. Greene tops the Sharks in assists (3.5 per game), and puts up 8.5 points and 3.9 rebounds. He also puts up 1.1 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- The Sharks receive 6 points, 4.3 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game from C.J. Delancy.
- Quion Burns is putting up 7.6 points, 4.8 rebounds and 1.5 assists per contest, making 43.1% of his shots from the field and 35.6% from 3-point range, with 1.1 triples per contest.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!