NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPNU
- Where: Moraga, California
- Venue: McKeon Pavilion
- Line: Saint Mary’s (CA) -9.5
- Point Total: 130.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Saint Mary’s (CA) -555, BYU +394
|Saint Mary’s (CA)||-9.5||130.5|
The BYU Cougars (16-13, 6-8 WCC) will attempt to snap a four-game road losing streak at the Saint Mary’s Gaels (23-5, 12-1 WCC) on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET.
Saint Mary’s (CA) vs. BYU Key Stats
- The two teams average a combined 16.7 more points per game (147.2) than this game’s total of 130.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 128.8 points per game, 1.7 fewer than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average point total for Gaels games this year is 0.1 fewer points than the total of 130.5 in this matchup.
- The average total in BYU’s games this year is 15.2 more points than the point total of 130.5 in this outing.
Saint Mary’s (CA) vs. BYU Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Saint Mary’s (CA) won the only game it has played as the favorite this season.
- Saint Mary’s (CA) has a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites.
- BYU has yet to play a game this season while named as the underdog.
- Spread Prediction:
Saint Mary’s (CA) (-9.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Saint Mary’s (CA) Key Players
- Mitchell Saxen leads his squad in rebounds per game (8.4), and also posts 12.2 points and 1.8 assists. At the other end, he delivers 0.9 steals and 1.3 blocked shots.
- Logan Johnson paces his team in assists per contest (3.6), and also posts 13.2 points and 4.9 rebounds. Defensively, he delivers 1.5 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Aidan Mahaney leads the Gaels with 15.0 points per contest and 2.1 assists, while also putting up 2.4 rebounds.
- Kyle Bowen puts up 5.6 points, 7.6 rebounds and 1.8 assists per contest. At the other end, he posts 1.3 steals and 0.9 blocked shots.
- Alex Ducas is putting up 12.4 points, 0.8 assists and 4.0 rebounds per contest.
BYU Key Players
- Fousseyni Traore is putting up team highs in points (12.9 per game) and rebounds (7.9). And he is delivering 1.3 assists, making 60.6% of his shots from the field.
- Gideon George gives the Cougars 11.0 points, 6.1 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game. He also averages 1.3 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Rudi Williams gives the Cougars 12.4 points, 2.8 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game. He also averages 0.9 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Jaxson Robinson gives the Cougars 8.5 points, 2.9 rebounds and 1.9 assists per contest. He also puts up 0.7 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Dallin Hall leads the Cougars in assists (3.3 per game), and produces 7.4 points and 2.0 rebounds. He also puts up 0.7 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!