NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV: WCC Network
- Where: Portland, Oregon
- Venue: Chiles Center
- Line: Santa Clara -3
- Point Total: 153
- Moneyline (To Win): Santa Clara -156, Portland +127
The Santa Clara Broncos (20-8, 8-5 WCC) will attempt to build on a four-game winning run when visiting the Portland Pilots (13-15, 5-8 WCC) on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at Chiles Center. This matchup is at 8:30 PM ET on WCC Network.
Santa Clara vs. Portland Key Stats
- These two teams average a combined 152.6 points per game, 0.4 fewer points than the total of 153 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 149.8 points per game, 3.2 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- The average point total in Broncos games this year is 4.7 fewer points than the over/under of 153 in this matchup.
- The average point total for Portland this season is 1.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Santa Clara vs. Portland Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This is the first time Santa Clara will play as a favorite this season.
- Portland will be listed as the underdog for the first time this season.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Santa Clara Key Players
- Brandin Podziemski is tops on his team in points (19.7), rebounds (8.1) and assists (3.2) per game, shooting 47.6% from the floor and 43.7% from downtown with 2.4 made 3-pointers per contest. At the other end, he delivers 1.9 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Keshawn Justice is putting up 13.4 points, 2.6 assists and 4.1 rebounds per game.
- Carlos Stewart is posting 15.2 points, 2.3 assists and 2.3 rebounds per game.
- Parker Braun is posting 7.4 points, 2 assists and 6.2 rebounds per contest.
- Jaden Bediako averages 6.4 points, 5.4 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game, shooting 52.9% from the floor.
Portland Key Players
- Moses Wood is the Pilots’ top rebounder (6 per game), and he puts up 14.8 points and 1.8 assists.
- Kristian Sjolund is putting up 12 points, 4.7 rebounds and 1.1 assists per contest, making 52.2% of his shots from the floor and 38.6% from beyond the arc, with 1.6 triples per contest.
- Alden Applewhite is putting up 8.5 points, 3.1 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest, making 44.2% of his shots from the field.
- Juan Sebastian Gorosito is averaging 7.6 points, 1.2 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game, making 43.8% of his shots from the floor and 41.7% from 3-point range, with 1.9 treys per contest.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!