NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Mobile, Alabama
- Venue: Mitchell Center
- Line: South Alabama -11.5
- Point Total: 133
- Moneyline (To Win): South Alabama -769, UL Monroe +506
The UL Monroe Warhawks (11-17, 7-8 Sun Belt) will attempt to snap a three-game road losing skid at the South Alabama Jaguars (14-14, 7-8 Sun Belt) on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET.
South Alabama vs. UL Monroe Key Stats
- South Alabama has played four games with over 133 points scored, its current matchup’s point total, this season.
- One of the Warhawks’ five games this season has gone over 133 total points scored.
- Between them, these two teams average 5.9 more points per game (138.9) than this game’s over/under (133).
- South Alabama and UL Monroe have seen its opponents average a combined two more points per game than the over/under of 133 set in this game.
- The average point total for Jaguars games this year is 3.1 more points than the over/under of 133 in this matchup.
- The average point total for UL Monroe this season is 4.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
South Alabama vs. UL Monroe Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- South Alabama has won one of the three games it has played as the favorite this season.
- South Alabama is 2-3-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, South Alabama’s games have hit the over four times.
- UL Monroe has been victorious in one of the four contests it has been chosen as an underdog in this season.
- UL Monroe has put together a record of 2-3-0 against the spread this year.
- UL Monroe has yet to cover the spread when it is at least 11.5-point underdogs (0-1).
- UL Monroe’s games have gone over the total once this year.
- Spread Prediction:
South Alabama (-11.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
South Alabama Key Players
- Kevin Samuel paces his team in rebounds per contest (9.2), and also puts up 10.5 points and 0.6 assists. At the other end, he posts 0.9 steals and 2.4 blocked shots (eighth in the country).
- Tyrell Jones posts 10 points, 3.5 rebounds and 2.3 assists per contest, shooting 41.8% from the field and 31.1% from downtown with 1 made 3-pointers per game.
- Owen White averages 8.2 points, 3.7 rebounds and 1 assists per game, shooting 38.1% from the field and 38.2% from downtown with 2 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Greg Parham puts up 9 points, 2.7 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game, shooting 38.8% from the floor and 31% from beyond the arc with 1.4 made 3-pointers per contest.
UL Monroe Key Players
- Tyreke Locure is the Warhawks’ top scorer (13.6 points per game), and he delivers 2.9 assists and 4.1 rebounds.
- Thomas Howell is putting up a team-high 7.8 rebounds per contest. And he is producing 9.8 points and 2 assists, making 46.4% of his shots from the field.
- Victor Baffuto gets the Warhawks 7.7 points, 7 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game. He also averages 0.4 steals and 2.2 blocked shots.
- The Warhawks receive 7.6 points, 2.6 rebounds and 1 assists per game from Savion Gallion.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!