NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Where: Omaha, Nebraska
- Venue: Baxter Arena
- Line: South Dakota State -6
- Point Total: 146.5
- Moneyline (To Win): South Dakota State -250, Omaha +198
|South Dakota State||-6||146.5|
The South Dakota State Jackrabbits (16-11, 11-4 Summit) will look to extend a five-game winning stretch when visiting the Omaha Mavericks (8-20, 4-12 Summit) on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at Baxter Arena. This matchup is at 8:05 PM ET.
South Dakota State vs. Omaha Key Stats
- South Dakota State has played two games with more than 146.5 points scored, its current matchup’s point total, this season.
- The Mavericks have had only two games this season that went over 146.5 total points scored.
- South Dakota State and Omaha combine to average 7.2 fewer points per game than the total of 146.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 147.2 points per game, 0.7 more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Jackrabbits’ average point total in outings this year is 140.7, 5.8 points less than the total in this game.
- The average total in Omaha’s games this season is 0.6 fewer points than the point total of 146.5 in this outing.
South Dakota State vs. Omaha Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- South Dakota State has won two of the three games it has played as the favorite this season.
- South Dakota State has covered the spread in a matchup three times this season (3-1-0).
- In games it has played as 6-point favorites or more, South Dakota State has a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- This season, three of South Dakota State’s games have gone over the point total.
- Omaha has been underdogs in four games this season, however, it has failed to come away with a win in any of those games.
- Omaha has not covered the spread in a game this year (0-4-0).
- Omaha has yet to cover a spread (0-1) when it was at least 6-point underdogs.
- This season, Omaha’s games have hit the over twice.
- Spread Prediction:
South Dakota State (-6)
- Over/Under Prediction:
South Dakota State Key Players
- Zeke Mayo paces his team in points (18.5), rebounds (5.9) and assists (3.4) per contest, shooting 44.1% from the field and 37.3% from beyond the arc with 2.7 made 3-pointers per game. At the other end, he posts 1 steal and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Matt Dentlinger averages 11.4 points, 5.2 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game, shooting 56.9% from the floor.
- William Kyle III puts up 9.7 points, 4.8 rebounds and 1 assists per game, shooting 57% from the floor.
- Alex Arians posts 8.5 points, 4.7 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game, shooting 41.3% from the floor and 39.7% from beyond the arc with 1.1 made 3-pointers per game.
- Matthew Mims puts up 7.3 points, 2.1 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game, shooting 34.7% from the field and 37.1% from beyond the arc with 1.8 made 3-pointers per game.
Omaha Key Players
- Frankie Fidler is putting up team highs in points (14.6 per game) and rebounds (5.9). And he is delivering 2.8 assists, making 43.1% of his shots from the field.
- JJ White is registering a team-leading 4 assists per game. He’s also producing 9.9 points and 2.8 rebounds, making 44.3% of his shots from the floor.
- Marquel Sutton is posting 10.3 points, 5 rebounds and 0.5 assists per contest, making 46% of his shots from the floor.
- Luke Jungers gives the Mavericks 7.3 points, 2.7 rebounds and 0.5 assists per contest. He also delivers 0.3 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Dylan Brougham is posting 4.9 points, 3.3 rebounds and 0.4 assists per contest, making 66.2% of his shots from the field.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!