NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Wednesday, February 15, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Venue: Donald W. Reynolds Center
- Line: South Florida -4.5
- Point Total: 148.5
- Moneyline (To Win): South Florida -204, Tulsa +164
The South Florida Bulls (10-15, 3-9 AAC) aim to snap a three-game road losing streak at the Tulsa Golden Hurricane (5-19, 1-12 AAC) on Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET.
South Florida vs. Tulsa Key Stats
- This season, South Florida’s games have gone over 148.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under, four (out of six) times.
- This year, three of the Golden Hurricane’s six total matchups have gone over 148.5 total points scored.
- The two teams average a combined 9.1 fewer points per game (139.4) than this game’s total of 148.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.7 more points per game, 150.2, than this game’s total of 148.5 points.
- The average point total for Bulls games this year is 3.7 fewer points than the total of 148.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for Tulsa this year is 3.6 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
South Florida vs. Tulsa Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- South Florida has split the two games it has played as a favorite this season.
- South Florida has registered a 3-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- South Florida has not covered a spread when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites (0-1).
- South Florida’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times this season.
- Tulsa has come away with one win in the six contests it has been listed as the underdog this season.
- Tulsa has compiled a 3-3-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games it has played as 4.5-point underdogs or more, Tulsa has an ATS record of 2-3.
- Tulsa’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times this year.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
South Florida Key Players
- Russel Tchewa paces his team in rebounds per game (8.1), and also puts up 11.4 points and 1.0 assists. Defensively, he puts up 0.6 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Selton Miguel puts up a team-leading 3.4 assists per game. He is also posting 10.8 points and 3.2 rebounds, shooting 41.8% from the field and 34.6% from downtown with 1.2 made 3-pointers per game.
- Sam Hines Jr. puts up 6.8 points, 5.1 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game. Defensively, he delivers 0.9 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Jamir Chaplin averages 7.7 points, 3.3 rebounds and 1.0 assists per contest, shooting 47.5% from the floor.
Tulsa Key Players
- Bryant Selebangue leads the Golden Hurricane in rebounding (9.5 per game), and posts 12.2 points and 1.0 assists. He also posts 0.8 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Sam Griffin is No. 1 on the Golden Hurricane in scoring (15.2 points per game), and puts up 2.8 rebounds and 2.1 assists. He also averages 0.7 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
- Anthony Pritchard is putting up a team-high 4.1 assists per contest. And he is contributing 8.9 points and 3.0 rebounds, making 46.1% of his shots from the floor.
- The Golden Hurricane receive 9.3 points, 5.0 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game from Tim Dalger.
- The Golden Hurricane get 9.3 points, 1.4 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game from Brandon Betson.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!