NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- Venue: Show Me Center
- Line: Southeast Missouri State -3.5
- Point Total: 154.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Southeast Missouri State -161, Southern Indiana +131
|Southeast Missouri State||-3.5||154.5|
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Southeast Missouri State vs Southern Indiana, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (14-14, 9-6 OVC) battle the Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles (15-13, 8-7 OVC) at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday in OVC play. The matchup airs on ESPN+.
Southeast Missouri State vs. Southern Indiana Key Stats
- Each of Southeast Missouri State’s games this season has had over 154.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under.
- Southeast Missouri State and Southern Indiana combine to average 2.1 fewer points per game than the over/under of 154.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 148.2 points per game, 6.3 fewer than the point total for this matchup.
- The average point total for Redhawks games this season is 3.9 fewer points than the over/under of 154.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for Southern Indiana this year is 4.6 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Southeast Missouri State vs. Southern Indiana Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Southeast Missouri State has been favored in three games this season and picked up the win in all of them.
- Southeast Missouri State has covered the spread two times in three games with a set spread.
- Southeast Missouri State has an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Every game involving Southeast Missouri State has hit the over so far this season (three times out of two chances).
- Southern Indiana came away victorious in the one game it played as the underdog this season.
- In games it has played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, Southern Indiana has a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Spread Prediction:
Southern Indiana (+3.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Southeast Missouri State Key Players
- Chris Harris posts 13.5 points, 4.4 rebounds and 2 assists per game. At the other end, he delivers 1 steal and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Kobe Clark posts 6.6 points, 8.7 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game. At the other end, he delivers 1.5 steals and 1.2 blocked shots.
- Aquan Smart puts up 6.6 points, 3 rebounds and 2 assists per contest. Defensively, he posts 1.5 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Dylan Branson is putting up 6.7 points, 1.8 assists and 4.2 rebounds per contest.
Southern Indiana Key Players
- Jacob Polakovich leads the Screaming Eagles in rebounding (12.6 per game), and puts up 13 points and 1.3 assists. He also delivers 0.5 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- The Screaming Eagles get 14.4 points, 3.7 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game from Jelani Simmons.
- Trevor Lakes is putting up 12.7 points, 5.6 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game, making 43.4% of his shots from the floor and 41.7% from 3-point range, with 3.1 treys per contest.
- Tyler Henry gives the Screaming Eagles 7.1 points, 2.7 rebounds and 0.8 assists per contest. He also delivers 0.8 steals and 0 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!