NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Cookeville, Tennessee
- Venue: Hooper Eblen Arena
- Line: Tennessee Tech -1.5
- Point Total: 148.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Tennessee Tech -126, UT Martin +104
The Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (13-15, 9-6 OVC) will be attempting to build on a three-game home winning run when hosting the UT Martin Skyhawks (17-11, 9-6 OVC) on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at Hooper Eblen Arena. It airs at 4:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
Tennessee Tech vs. UT Martin Key Stats
- Out of four games thus far this year, Tennessee Tech has played two with more than 148.5 points scored, its current matchup’s point total.
- These two teams average a combined 153.5 points per game, 5.0 more points than the over/under of 148.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 146.8 points per game, 1.7 fewer than the point total for this game.
- The Golden Eagles’ average point total in outings this year is 144.6, 3.9 points less than the total in this game.
- The average over/under for UT Martin’s games this year is 7.2 more points than the point total of 148.5 for this outing.
Tennessee Tech vs. UT Martin Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Tennessee Tech has split the two games it has played as a favorite this season.
- Tennessee Tech has covered the spread once in four games with a set spread.
- Tennessee Tech is 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Tennessee Tech have hit the over twice out of two chances this season.
- UT Martin was defeated in the one game it played as the underdog this season.
- UT Martin is winless against the spread when it has played as 1.5-point underdogs or more (0-1).
- Spread Prediction:
Tennessee Tech (-1.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Tennessee Tech Key Players
- Jaylen Sebree paces his team in both points (14.7) and rebounds (6.8) per contest, and also puts up 2.2 assists. At the other end, he delivers 1.1 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Tyrone Perry is averaging 9.9 points, 2.4 assists and 3 rebounds per game.
- Brett Thompson paces the Golden Eagles at 3.2 assists per contest, while also putting up 2.7 rebounds and 11.6 points.
- Jayvis Harvey posts 11.8 points, 3.5 rebounds and 2 assists per contest, shooting 42.7% from the floor and 45.6% from downtown with 1.7 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Erik Oliver posts 6.4 points, 2.6 rebounds and 1.1 assists per contest, shooting 41.7% from the floor and 29% from downtown with 1 made 3-pointers per contest.
UT Martin Key Players
- The Skyhawks get 14.8 points, 4.7 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game from K.J. Simon.
- Parker Stewart is the Skyhawks’ top scorer (16.4 points per game) and assist man (2.1), and contributes 4.6 rebounds.
- Jordan Sears leads the Skyhawks in assists (2.7 per game), and puts up 14.6 points and 3.4 rebounds. He also averages 1.3 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- KK Curry is the Skyhawks’ top rebounder (6.2 per game), and he puts up 8.7 points and 0.5 assists.
- The Skyhawks receive 6.1 points, 6 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game from Chris Nix.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!