NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Wednesday, February 15, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN2
- Where: Knoxville, Tennessee
- Venue: Thompson-Boling Arena
- Line: Tennessee -2.5
- Point Total: 144.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Tennessee -153, Alabama +125
The Alabama Crimson Tide (22-3, 12-0 SEC) will attempt to continue a four-game winning run when visiting the Tennessee Volunteers (19-6, 8-4 SEC) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at Thompson-Boling Arena. The contest airs on ESPN2.
Tennessee vs. Alabama Key Stats
- None of Tennessee’s games this year has had over 144.5 points scored, its current matchup’s total.
- This season, four of the Crimson Tide’s six games have had a combined total of more than 144.5 points scored.
- The two teams average a combined 11.4 more points per game, 155.9, than this matchup’s over/under of 144.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 125 points per game, 19.5 fewer than the point total for this game.
- The Volunteers’ average point total in outings this season is 128.8, 15.7 points less than the total in this game.
- Alabama’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 152.2 points, 7.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Tennessee vs. Alabama Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Tennessee has won six out of the eight games in which it has been favored.
- Tennessee has covered the spread five times this season (5-3-0).
- In games this season when favored by 2.5 points or more, Tennessee has gone 5-3 against the spread.
- Games involving Tennessee have hit the over four times out of six chances this season.
- Alabama will be named as the underdog for the first time this season.
- Alabama has gone 4-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Alabama’s games have gone over the total twice this year.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Tennessee Key Players
- Zakai Zeigler is tops on the Volunteers at 5.4 assists per contest, while also putting up 3.1 rebounds and 10.8 points.
- Santiago Vescovi is tops on the Volunteers at 12.2 points per game, while also putting up 2.7 assists and 4.3 rebounds.
- Olivier Nkamhoua paces the Volunteers at 5.0 rebounds per game, while also putting up 2.0 assists and 10.7 points.
- Julian Phillips posts 9.0 points, 4.8 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 0.7 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Tyreke Key posts 8.8 points, 2.8 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game, shooting 36.1% from the field and 36.8% from beyond the arc with 1.6 made 3-pointers per game.
Alabama Key Players
- Brandon Miller is the Crimson Tide’s top scorer (18.8 points per game) and rebounder (8.2), and delivers 2.0 assists.
- Mark Sears gets the Crimson Tide 14.0 points, 3.8 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game. He also puts up 1.4 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Noah Clowney is putting up 9.8 points, 8.0 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game, making 49.1% of his shots from the floor.
- The Crimson Tide receive 5.6 points, 5.3 rebounds and 0.6 assists per game from Charles Bediako.
- Jaden Bradley is putting up a team-leading 3.4 assists per contest. And he is contributing 7.9 points and 2.8 rebounds, making 43.8% of his shots from the floor.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!