NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Lexington, Kentucky
- Venue: Rupp Arena
- Line: Tennessee -1.5
- Point Total: 135.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Tennessee -135, Kentucky +110
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Tennessee vs Kentucky, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Tennessee Volunteers (20-6, 9-4 SEC) take on the Kentucky Wildcats (17-9, 8-5 SEC) on Saturday at 1:00 PM ET in SEC action, aiting on CBS.
Tennessee vs. Kentucky Key Stats
- Out of nine games thus far this season, Tennessee has had one with more than 135.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under.
- The Wildcats games have gone over 135.5 total points scored in three of five total matchups this year.
- These teams average 147 points per game combined, 11.5 more than the over/under of 135.5.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 11.1 fewer points per game (124.4) than this matchup’s over/under of 135.5 points.
- The average over/under the Volunteers have had set in matchups this season is 6.8 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for Kentucky this season is 7.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Tennessee vs. Kentucky Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Tennessee has been favored nine times and won seven of those games.
- Tennessee has put together a record of 6-3-0 against the spread this season.
- Tennessee is 6-3 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Tennessee’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times out of five chances this season.
- Kentucky has been chosen as underdogs in three games this year and has walked away with the win two times (66.7%) in those games.
- Kentucky is 3-2-0 against the spread this season.
- In games it has played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, Kentucky has an ATS record of 2-1.
- Kentucky’s games have gone over the total three times this season.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Tennessee Key Players
- Zakai Zeigler is tops on the Volunteers at 5.5 assists per contest, while also posting 3 rebounds and 10.9 points.
- Santiago Vescovi posts a team-leading 12.3 points per game. He is also averaging 4.5 rebounds and 2.7 assists, shooting 38.9% from the floor and 35.8% from downtown with 2.6 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Olivier Nkamhoua averages 10.7 points, 5 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game. At the other end, he posts 0.5 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
- Julian Phillips posts 9 points, 4.8 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game, shooting 41.7% from the floor.
- Jonas Aidoo puts up a team-leading 5.1 rebounds per game. He is also putting up 5 points and 0.9 assists, shooting 47.7% from the floor.
Kentucky Key Players
- Oscar Tshiebwe tops the Wildcats in scoring (15.8 points per game) and rebounding (13.3), and produces 1.6 assists. He also puts up 1.5 steals and 1 block.
- Cason Wallace gives the Wildcats 11.6 points, 3.6 rebounds and 4 assists per game. He also puts up 2 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Jacob Toppin gets the Wildcats 11.9 points, 6.4 rebounds and 2.2 assists per contest. He also delivers 0.5 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Antonio Reeves gives the Wildcats 13.2 points, 2.2 rebounds and 1.1 assists per contest. He also puts up 0.3 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Sahvir Wheeler is averaging a team-leading 5.6 assists per contest. And he is delivering 7.7 points and 2.3 rebounds, making 41.7% of his shots from the floor.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!