NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Tuesday, February 21, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Toledo, Ohio
- Venue: Savage Arena
- Line: Toledo -4.5
- Point Total: 148.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Toledo -185, Akron +150
The Toledo Rockets (21-6, 12-2 MAC) will host the Akron Zips (19-8, 11-3 MAC) after victories in six home games in a row. It tips at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 21, 2023.
Toledo vs. Akron Key Stats
- Toledo’s games have gone over 148.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under, eight times (out of 10) this season.
- This season, three of the Zips’ eight total matchups have gone over 148.5 total points scored.
- Toledo and Akron average 9.3 more points between them than the total of 148.5 for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 141.2 points per game, 7.3 fewer than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Rockets’ average total in matchups this season has been 161.7, 13.2 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
- The average point total for Akron this year is 11.2 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Toledo vs. Akron Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Toledo has won seven out of the eight games in which it has been favored.
- Toledo is 6-4-0 against the spread this season.
- Toledo is 5-3 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Toledo’s games have gone over the total five times out of eight chances this season.
- Akron has yet to play a game this season while posted as the underdog.
- Akron has covered the spread five times in eight games with a set spread.
- Akron’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times this season.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Toledo Key Players
- JT Shumate puts up 17.1 points, 4.9 rebounds and 1.5 assists per contest. Defensively, he puts up 0.7 steals and 1.1 blocked shots.
- Setric Millner Jr. paces his squad in rebounds per game (5.8), and also posts 15.3 points and 1.7 assists. Defensively, he posts 1.1 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Dante Maddox Jr. posts 11.4 points, 4 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game. Defensively, he posts 0.9 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Ra’Heim Moss posts 7.9 points, 4.3 rebounds and 2.3 assists per contest, shooting 45.2% from the field.
Akron Key Players
- Enrique Freeman is the Zips’ top rebounder (11.2 per game), and he delivers 15.8 points and 2 assists. His rebounding average ranks him seventh in the nation.
- Trendon Hankerson gets the Zips 9.5 points, 4.3 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game. He also averages 0.9 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- The Zips get 6.4 points, 2.9 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game from Greg Tribble.
- The Zips receive 6.7 points, 2.5 rebounds and 0.5 assists per game from Sammy Hunter.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!