NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: FloSports
- Where: Towson, Maryland
- Venue: SECU Arena
- Line: Towson -12.5
- Point Total: 142.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Towson -909, N.C. A&T +571
The North Carolina A&T Aggies (12-16, 7-8 CAA) hope to snap a three-game road losing skid at the Towson Tigers (18-10, 10-5 CAA) on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET.
Towson vs. N.C. A&T Key Stats
- Of six games so far this season, Towson has had two with over 142.5 points scored, its current matchup’s total.
- The Aggies games have gone over 142.5 total points scored in four of six total matchups this season.
- Towson and N.C. A&T combine to average 0.5 fewer points per game than the over/under of 142.5 set for this game.
- Towson and N.C. A&T have seen its opponents average a combined 2.9 fewer points per game than the over/under of 142.5 set in this game.
- The Tigers’ average point total in matchups this year is 137.3, 5.2 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for N.C. A&T this year is 1.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Towson vs. N.C. A&T Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Towson has been listed as the favorite five times this season and has won all of those games.
- Towson is 3-3-0 against the spread this season.
- Towson is a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 12.5-point favorites.
- Towson’s games have gone over the total three times this season.
- N.C. A&T has come away with one win in the three contests it has been listed as the underdog this season.
- N.C. A&T has put together a record of 3-3-0 against the spread this year.
- N.C. A&T’s games have gone over the total four times this season.
- Spread Prediction:
N.C. A&T (+12.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Towson Key Players
- Cameron Holden averages a team-high 5 assists per contest. He is also posting 14.6 points and 7.1 rebounds, shooting 42.6% from the floor.
- Charles Thompson is tops on his squad in rebounds per game (7.6), and also puts up 12.5 points and 1.8 assists. At the other end, he averages 1 steal and 1.5 blocked shots.
- Nicolas Timberlake is tops on the Tigers at 17 points per game, while also posting 2.3 assists and 3.7 rebounds.
- Nygal Russell posts 7.9 points, 4.4 rebounds and 1.7 assists per contest, shooting 38.3% from the floor and 32.8% from beyond the arc with 1.5 made 3-pointers per game.
- Sekou Sylla is putting up 5.8 points, 0.4 assists and 4.5 rebounds per game.
N.C. A&T Key Players
- Demetric Horton is putting up 11.2 points, 4.9 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game, making 46.8% of his shots from the field and 44.4% from 3-point range, with 2.1 triples per contest.
- Marcus Watson is putting up 14.3 points, 4.9 rebounds and 2 assists per contest, making 43% of his shots from the floor and 27.3% from beyond the arc, with 1.3 triples per game.
- Duncan Powell is averaging 6.7 points, 5.1 rebounds and 0.7 assists per contest, making 41.3% of his shots from the floor.
- Austin Johnson is averaging a team-high 5.5 rebounds per contest. And he is contributing 5.5 points and 0.7 assists, making 45.4% of his shots from the floor.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!