NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPNU
- Where: Tampa, Florida
- Venue: Yuengling Center
- Line: Tulane -2.5
- Point Total: 156.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Tulane -153, South Florida +125
The Tulane Green Wave (16-7, 9-3 AAC) aim to build on a four-game winning run when they visit the South Florida Bulls (11-15, 4-9 AAC) at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at Yuengling Center. The game airs on ESPNU.
Tulane vs. South Florida Key Stats
- Tulane and its opponent have combined to score over 156.5 points, the current matchup’s total, in six of eight games this season.
- Two of the Bulls’ seven games this season have had more than 156.5 total points scored.
- The two teams average a combined 1.0 fewer point per game (155.5) than this matchup’s over/under of 156.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 148 points per game, 8.5 fewer than the over/under for this game.
- The Green Wave’s average total in outings this season has been 157.9, 1.4 points higher than the total in this particular game.
- The average total in South Florida’s games this year is 11.0 fewer points than the point total of 156.5 in this outing.
Tulane vs. South Florida Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Tulane has won two of the three games it has played as the favorite this season.
- Tulane has covered the spread in a game six times this season (6-2-0).
- In games it has played as 2.5-point favorites or more, Tulane has an ATS record of 1-1.
- Tulane’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of seven chances this season.
- South Florida has been victorious in two of the four contests it has been chosen as an underdog in this season.
- South Florida has registered a 4-3-0 record against the spread this year.
- South Florida has an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- South Florida’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times this season.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Tulane Key Players
- Jaylen Forbes averages 19 points, 4.9 rebounds and 1.9 assists per contest. Defensively, he puts up 1.9 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Kevin Cross is tops on the Green Wave at 6.2 rebounds per game, while also putting up 4.1 assists and 15.3 points.
- Sion James is putting up 10.7 points, 3.5 assists and 5.1 rebounds per contest.
- Tylan Pope posts 7 points, 4.3 rebounds and 0.3 assists per game, shooting 52.8% from the floor.
South Florida Key Players
- Russel Tchewa tops the Bulls in rebounding (8.1 per game), and puts up 11.8 points and 0.9 assists. He also averages 0.6 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Selton Miguel is putting up 11 points, 3.2 rebounds and 3.3 assists per contest, making 42.4% of his shots from the field and 36% from beyond the arc, with 1.3 triples per contest.
- Sam Hines Jr. is averaging 6.9 points, 5.1 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game, making 49.3% of his shots from the floor.
- Jamir Chaplin gives the Bulls 7.8 points, 3.2 rebounds and 1 assists per contest. He also posts 0.7 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!