NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Irvine, California
- Venue: Bren Events Center
- Line: UC Irvine -7.5
- Point Total: 146.5
- Moneyline (To Win): UC Irvine -344, UC Davis +264
The UC Irvine Anteaters (18-8, 11-3 Big West) will attempt to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the UC Davis Aggies (15-11, 8-6 Big West) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at Bren Events Center. The matchup airs on ESPN+.
UC Irvine vs. UC Davis Key Stats
- The Aggies have played only one game this year that had more than 146.5 total points scored.
- The two teams average a combined 4.7 more points per game (151.2) than this matchup’s total of 146.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 136.5 points per game, 10.0 fewer than the point total for this game.
- The Anteaters’ average point total in matchups this season is 142.5, 4.0 points fewer than the total in this game.
- The average point total for UC Davis this year is 1.1 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
UC Irvine vs. UC Davis Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- UC Irvine has not played a game this season while listed as the favorite.
- UC Davis was defeated in the one game it played as the underdog this season.
- UC Davis has covered the spread two times in four games with a set spread.
- This year, UC Davis’ games have yet to hit the over once.
- Spread Prediction:
UC Irvine (-7.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
UC Irvine Key Players
- Dawson Baker puts up a team-leading 15.1 points per contest. He is also averaging 3.6 rebounds and 1.0 assists, shooting 47.9% from the floor and 36.8% from beyond the arc with 1.3 made 3-pointers per contest.
- DJ Davis puts up 14.5 points, 2.2 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game, shooting 40.8% from the field and 40.1% from downtown with 2.4 made 3-pointers per game.
- Devin Tillis leads the Anteaters at 6.1 rebounds per game, while also putting up 1.3 assists and 7.5 points.
- Pierre Crockrell II paces his team in assists per contest (5.1), and also posts 4.7 points and 1.7 rebounds. Defensively, he averages 1.1 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
- Bent Leuchten is putting up 10.2 points, 0.9 assists and 6.0 rebounds per contest.
UC Davis Key Players
- Elijah Pepper tops the Aggies in scoring (21.7 points per game), rebounding (5.9) and assists (3.6), shooting 47.1% from the field and 33.5% from beyond the arc with 2.1 triples per contest. He also averages 1.6 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Ty Johnson is posting 15.5 points, 4.5 rebounds and 2.4 assists per contest, making 47.0% of his shots from the floor.
- Christian Anigwe gives the Aggies 11.8 points, 5.7 rebounds and 1.0 assists per game. He also delivers 0.6 steals and 1.2 blocked shots.
- Kane Milling is posting 6.7 points, 4.0 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game, making 40.1% of his shots from the floor and 35.6% from 3-point range, with 1.3 treys per game.
- The Aggies receive 9.8 points, 3.2 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game from Robby Beasley III.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!