NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Wednesday, February 15, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Santa Barbara, California
- Venue: Thunderdome-UC Santa Barbara Events Center
- Line: UCSB -3.5
- Point Total: 136.5
- Moneyline (To Win): UCSB -161, UC Irvine +131
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on UCSB vs UC Irvine, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The UCSB Gauchos (20-4, 11-2 Big West) aim to continue a four-game home winning streak when hosting the UC Irvine Anteaters (17-8, 10-3 Big West) on Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET.
UCSB vs. UC Irvine Key Stats
- Between them, these two teams average 11.2 more points per game (147.7) than this matchup’s over/under (136.5).
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 6.7 fewer points per game (129.8) than this matchup’s over/under of 136.5 points.
- The average total the Gauchos have had set in matchups this year is 2.0 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for UC Irvine this year is 6.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
UCSB vs. UC Irvine Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- UCSB has not played a game this season while listed as the favorite.
- Spread Prediction:
UC Irvine (+3.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
UCSB Key Players
- Miles Norris posts 13.8 points, 6.3 rebounds and 1.4 assists per contest, shooting 49.8% from the field and 40.0% from beyond the arc with 1.6 made 3-pointers per game.
- Andre Kelly leads his team in rebounds per contest (6.5), and also posts 9.2 points and 1.0 assists. Defensively, he puts up 0.4 steals and 0.9 blocked shots.
- Josh Pierre-Louis is posting 9.8 points, 2.3 assists and 4.1 rebounds per game.
- Calvin Wishart puts up 6.3 points, 2.7 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game, shooting 47.6% from the floor.
UC Irvine Key Players
- Dawson Baker tops the Anteaters in scoring (15.1 points per game) and assists (1.0), and averages 3.5 rebounds. He also delivers 0.6 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- DJ Davis is putting up 14.1 points, 2.1 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game, making 40.3% of his shots from the floor and 40.0% from beyond the arc, with 2.4 triples per game.
- Devin Tillis is posting a team-best 6.0 rebounds per game. And he is delivering 7.5 points and 1.3 assists, making 51.0% of his shots from the field.
- Pierre Crockrell II is posting a team-best 5.2 assists per game. And he is delivering 4.8 points and 1.7 rebounds, making 41.8% of his shots from the floor.
- Bent Leuchten is averaging 10.3 points, 6.1 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game, making 60.8% of his shots from the field.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!