NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: San Diego, California
- Venue: RIMAC Arena
- Line: UCSD -5.5
- Point Total: 130
- Moneyline (To Win): UCSD -256, CSU Northridge +203
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on UCSD vs CSU Northridge, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The UCSD Tritons (8-18, 3-11 Big West) will look to stop a five-game losing skid when hosting the CSU Northridge Matadors (6-20, 3-12 Big West) on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at RIMAC Arena. This contest is at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
UCSD vs. CSU Northridge Key Stats
- UCSD and CSU Northridge average 0.6 more points between them than the total of 130 for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 9.4 more points per game (139.4) than this matchup’s total of 130 points.
- The average total the Tritons have had set in matchups this year is 9.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under in CSU Northridge’s games this year is 0.8 more points than the point total of 130 for this outing.
UCSD vs. CSU Northridge Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This is the first time UCSD will play as a favorite this season.
- CSU Northridge was defeated in the one game it played as the underdog this season.
- CSU Northridge is a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
UCSD Key Players
- Bryce Pope averages 18.2 points and 1.4 assists per contest — both team highs. He is also averaging 4.2 rebounds, shooting 41.9% from the floor and 31.3% from downtown with 2.0 made 3-pointers per game.
- Francis Nwaokorie paces his team in rebounds per contest (6.9), and also puts up 12.2 points and 1.2 assists. At the other end, he averages 1.0 steal and 0.8 blocked shots.
- Roddie Anderson III is tops on his squad in assists per game (3.6), and also averages 11.8 points and 3.7 rebounds. Defensively, he tallies 1.2 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Jace Roquemore is averaging 6.2 points, 2.6 assists and 2.8 rebounds per contest.
- Emmanuel Tshimanga is averaging 7.6 points, 0.7 assists and 6.4 rebounds per contest.
CSU Northridge Key Players
- Atin Wright is putting up team highs in points (15.9 per game) and assists (1.7). And he is producing 2.9 rebounds, making 40.6% of his shots from the floor and 34.2% from beyond the arc, with 2.1 triples per game.
- De’Sean Allen-Eikens is averaging a team-high 5.3 rebounds per contest. And he is delivering 10.4 points and 1.2 assists, making 43.6% of his shots from the floor.
- Dionte Bostick is the Matadors’ top assist man (2.7 per game), and he produces 12.4 points and 3.6 rebounds.
- Fidelis Okereke gets the Matadors 4.2 points, 5.2 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game. He also posts 0.6 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
- The Matadors receive 5.2 points, 2.4 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game from Ethan Igbanugo.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!