NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, February 19, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Credit Union 1 Arena
- Line: UIC -1.5
- Point Total: 141.5
- Moneyline (To Win): UIC -109, Valparaiso -109
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on UIC vs Valparaiso, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The UIC Flames (10-18, 2-15 MVC) will try to end a three-game losing streak when hosting the Valparaiso Beacons (11-17, 5-12 MVC) at 3:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 19, 2023 at Credit Union 1 Arena. The contest airs on ESPN+.
UIC vs. Valparaiso Key Stats
- UIC and its opponent have combined to score over 141.5 points, the current matchup’s point total, in three of six games this year.
- This season, five of the Beacons’ nine total matchups have gone over 141.5 total points scored.
- These teams average a combined 136.1 points per game, 5.4 fewer points than the total of 141.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.2 more points per game, 144.7, than this game’s total of 141.5 points.
- The average point total in Flames games this season is 3.2 fewer points than the total of 141.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for Valparaiso this year is 1.0 point higher than this game’s over/under.
UIC vs. Valparaiso Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- UIC won the only game it has played as the favorite this season.
- UIC has covered the spread once over six games with a set spread.
- In games it has played as 1.5-point favorites or more, UIC has a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Games involving UIC have hit the over three times out of nine chances this season.
- Valparaiso has won in one of the seven contests it has been named as the odds-on underdog this year.
- Valparaiso has put together a 4-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games it has played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, Valparaiso has an ATS record of 2-5.
- Valparaiso’s games have gone over the total five times this season.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
UIC Key Players
- Jace Carter posts a team-high 16.2 points per contest. He is also totaling 6.7 rebounds and 1.5 assists, shooting 45.0% from the field and 28.6% from downtown with 1.7 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Toby Okani leads his squad in rebounds per contest (7.0), and also posts 11.5 points and 2.2 assists. At the other end, he posts 0.9 steals and 1.2 blocked shots.
- Trevante Anderson averages a team-high 3.4 assists per contest. He is also posting 12.7 points and 3.1 rebounds, shooting 35.9% from the field and 33.8% from downtown with 1.8 made 3-pointers per game.
- Filip posts 7.4 points, 2.3 rebounds and 1.0 assists per contest. Defensively, he delivers 0.8 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Christian Jones puts up 6.0 points, 1.9 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game, shooting 32.6% from the floor.
Valparaiso Key Players
- Ben Krikke leads the Beacons in scoring (19.0 points per game) and rebounding (5.8), and puts up 2.0 assists. He also posts 0.6 steals and 0.9 blocked shots.
- Kobe King is putting up 16.6 points, 4.2 rebounds and 1.6 assists per contest, making 42.9% of his shots from the floor.
- Nick Edwards is posting a team-best 4.8 assists per game. And he is delivering 7.5 points and 3.7 rebounds, making 40.5% of his shots from the field.
- Quinton Green is averaging 10.6 points, 4.5 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game, making 37.6% of his shots from the field and 33.3% from 3-point range, with 2.2 treys per contest.
- The Beacons receive 4.6 points, 3.1 rebounds and 0.2 assists per game from Maximus Nelson.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!