NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Tuesday, February 14, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Amherst, Massachusetts
- Venue: William D. Mullins Center
- Line: UMass -4.5
- Point Total: 147.5
- Moneyline (To Win): UMass -200, Loyola Chicago +161
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on UMass vs Loyola Chicago, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Loyola Chicago Ramblers (8-16, 2-10 A-10) will attempt to end a seven-game road losing streak when taking on the UMass Minutemen (13-12, 4-9 A-10) on Tuesday, February 14, 2023 at William D. Mullins Center, airing at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
UMass vs. Loyola Chicago Key Stats
- UMass’ games have gone over 147.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under, three times (out of seven) this year.
- One of the Ramblers’ six games this season has gone over 147.5 total points scored.
- The two teams average a combined 8.2 fewer points per game, 139.3, than this game’s total of 147.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.2 fewer points per game (145.3) than this game’s total of 147.5 points.
- The Minutemen’s average point total in matchups this season is 144.2, 3.3 points fewer than the total in this game.
- Loyola Chicago’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 140.4 points, 7.1 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
UMass vs. Loyola Chicago Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- UMass has won both games it has played as a favorite this season.
- UMass has covered the spread in a matchup three times this season (3-4-0).
- UMass has a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- UMass’ games have gone over the total three times out of six chances this season.
- Loyola Chicago has been an underdog in six games this season and has come away with the win two times (33.3%) in those contests.
- Loyola Chicago has covered the spread in a matchup two times this season (2-4-0).
- Loyola Chicago has yet to cover a spread when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs (0-3).
- Games involving Loyola Chicago have hit the over once this year.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
UMass Key Players
- Matt Cross leads his squad in both points (13.2) and rebounds (6.6) per game, and also posts 1.9 assists. Defensively, he averages 1.5 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Dyondre Dominguez posts 9.0 points, 4.5 rebounds and 1.1 assists per contest, shooting 54.1% from the field and 43.6% from beyond the arc with 1.0 made 3-pointers per game.
- T.J. Weeks is putting up 8.8 points, 1.3 assists and 3.8 rebounds per game.
- RJ Luis is averaging 10.6 points, 1.4 assists and 3.7 rebounds per contest.
- Wildens Leveque averages 5.5 points, 4.7 rebounds and 0.8 assists per contest, shooting 43.3% from the field.
Loyola Chicago Key Players
- Philip Alston is putting up team highs in points (14.5 per game) and rebounds (5.6). And he is delivering 1.0 assists, making 47.8% of his shots from the floor and 41.8% from beyond the arc, with 1.0 trey per contest.
- Braden Norris is putting up a team-best 3.9 assists per game. He’s also delivering 11.2 points and 2.4 rebounds, hitting 43.3% of his shots from the floor, and 38.7% from 3-point range resulting in 2.3 triples per game.
- The Ramblers get 9.8 points, 3.7 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game from Ben Schwieger.
- The Ramblers receive 7.3 points, 4.6 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game from Tom Welch.
- Marquise Kennedy gives the Ramblers 8.2 points, 3.4 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game. He also averages 1.2 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!