NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN3
- Where: Durham, New Hampshire
- Venue: Lundholm Gymnasium
- Line: UMBC -1.5
- Point Total: 139.5
- Moneyline (To Win): UMBC -113, New Hampshire -107
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on UMBC vs New Hampshire, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The UMBC Retrievers (17-11, 7-6 America East) will visit the New Hampshire Wildcats (11-13, 6-6 America East) after losing five road games in a row. It tips at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 18, 2023.
UMBC vs. New Hampshire Key Stats
- This year, UMBC’s games have gone over 139.5 points scored, its current matchup’s point total, six (out of 10) times.
- Three of the Wildcats’ seven games this season have gone over 139.5 total points scored.
- UMBC and New Hampshire combine to average 2.4 more points per game than the total of 139.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.1 more points per game (139.6) than this matchup’s over/under of 139.5 points.
- The average over/under the Retrievers have had set in matchups this season is 8.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under in New Hampshire’s games this season is 6.3 fewer points than the point total of 139.5 in this outing.
UMBC vs. New Hampshire Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, UMBC has been favored eight times and won four of those games.
- UMBC has put together a record of 4-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games it has played as 1.5-point favorites or more, UMBC has an ATS record of 2-5.
- This season, UMBC’s games have hit the over three times out of seven chances.
- New Hampshire has been chosen as underdogs in six games this year and has walked away with the win two times (33.3%) in those games.
- New Hampshire is 2-4-0 against the spread this year.
- New Hampshire has an ATS record of 2-4 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- New Hampshire’s games have gone over the total three times this season.
- Spread Prediction:
New Hampshire (+1.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
UMBC Key Players
- Jacob Boonyasith posts 11.2 points, 3.0 rebounds and 2.9 assists per contest. At the other end, he puts up 0.9 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Yaw Obeng-Mensah paces the Retrievers at 6.3 rebounds per game, while also putting up 1.0 assists and 8.6 points.
- Colton Lawrence paces the Retrievers with 12.4 points per contest and 1.7 assists, while also averaging 3.4 rebounds.
- Tra’Von Fagan averages 8.1 points, 6.2 rebounds and 1.2 assists per contest, shooting 56.9% from the floor.
- Craig Beaudion paces his squad in assists per game (3.9), and also puts up 7.4 points and 2.4 rebounds. Defensively, he averages 1.1 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
New Hampshire Key Players
- Clarence O. Daniels II is averaging team highs in points (15.3 per game) and rebounds (10.7). And he is contributing 1.3 assists, making 43.7% of his shots from the field and 39.7% from 3-point range, with 1.0 trey per contest.
- The Wildcats receive 10.3 points, 5.5 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game from Matt Herasme.
- Kyree Brown is averaging a team-leading 4.1 assists per contest. And he is delivering 11.0 points and 2.6 rebounds, making 36.8% of his shots from the floor and 29.4% from beyond the arc, with 1.2 triples per game.
- The Wildcats receive 12.3 points, 5.3 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game from Nick Johnson.
- Jaxson Baker is averaging 6.3 points, 1.9 rebounds and 1.0 assists per game, making 40.0% of his shots from the field and 37.9% from beyond the arc, with 1.5 triples per contest.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!