NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN2
- Where: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Galen Center
- Line: USC -5.5
- Point Total: 141.5
- Moneyline (To Win): USC -263, Stanford +207
The USC Trojans (18-8, 10-5 Pac-12) hope to extend a 10-game home winning streak when hosting the Stanford Cardinal (11-15, 5-10 Pac-12) on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET.
USC vs. Stanford Key Stats
- The Cardinal have combined with their opponents to score more than 141.5 points in two games this year.
- USC and Stanford combine to average 0.3 fewer points per game than the total of 141.5 set for this matchup.
- USC and Stanford have seen its opponents average a combined 7.7 fewer points per game than the over/under of 141.5 set in this game.
- The average point total in Trojans games this year is 2.6 fewer points than the over/under of 141.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Stanford’s games this year is 5.4 fewer points than the point total of 141.5 in this outing.
USC vs. Stanford Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This is the first time USC will play as a favorite this season.
- Stanford has split the two contests it has played as underdogs this season.
- Stanford has gone 1-2-0 against the spread this year.
- Stanford has a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- This season, each of Stanford’s games has hit the over.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
USC Key Players
- Drew Peterson is tops on his squad in both rebounds (6.4) and assists (4.6) per contest, and also posts 14.5 points. At the other end, he delivers 1.2 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
- Boogie Ellis paces the Trojans at 16.5 points per contest, while also putting up 2.9 assists and 3.9 rebounds.
- Kobe Johnson is putting up 8.5 points, 2.7 assists and 4.8 rebounds per game.
- Tre White is putting up 9.5 points, 1.2 assists and 5.2 rebounds per game.
- Joshua Morgan posts 7.6 points, 4.8 rebounds and 0.5 assists per contest, shooting 57.4% from the field.
Stanford Key Players
- Spencer Jones is the Cardinal’s top scorer (13.4 points per game), and he delivers 1.0 assists and 4.7 rebounds.
- Ingram Harrison is posting a team-high 3.6 assists per game. He’s also contributing 9.8 points and 5.7 rebounds, hitting 39.7% of his shots from the field, and 31.8% from 3-point range resulting in 1.0 triples per contest.
- Maxime Raynaud is the Cardinal’s top rebounder (6.1 per game), and he posts 8.3 points and 0.7 assists.
- Mike Jones is putting up 9.6 points, 2.8 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game, making 42.3% of his shots from the field and 31.9% from 3-point range, with 1.4 treys per game.
- The Cardinal receive 7.9 points, 4.1 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game from Brandon Angel.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!