NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Tuesday, February 14, 2023
- Time: 6:30 PM ET
- TV: SEC Network
- Where: Columbia, South Carolina
- Venue: Colonial Life Arena
- Line: Vanderbilt -5.5
- Point Total: 138.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Vanderbilt -222, South Carolina +178
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Vanderbilt vs South Carolina, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The South Carolina Gamecocks (9-16, 2-10 SEC) hope to break a six-game home losing skid when hosting the Vanderbilt Commodores (13-12, 6-6 SEC) on Tuesday, February 14, 2023 at 6:30 PM ET.
Vanderbilt vs. South Carolina Key Stats
- Every Vanderbilt game so far this year has had over 138.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under.
- This season, four of the Gamecocks’ seven games have had a combined total of more than 138.5 points scored.
- The two teams average a combined 3.2 fewer points per game, 135.3, than this matchup’s over/under of 138.5 points.
- Vanderbilt and South Carolina have seen its opponents average a combined 6.2 more points per game than the over/under of 138.5 set for this game.
- The Commodores’ average total in outings this year has been 143.2, 4.7 points higher than the total in this particular game.
- The average total for South Carolina’s games this season is 1.7 fewer points than the point total of 138.5 for this outing.
Vanderbilt vs. South Carolina Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Vanderbilt has won both games it has played as a favorite this season.
- Vanderbilt has covered the spread three times this season (3-3-0).
- Vanderbilt has not covered a spread (0-1) when it is at least 5.5-point favorites.
- Vanderbilt’s games have gone over the total five times out of seven chances this season.
- South Carolina has been an underdog in seven games this season and has come away with the win one time (14.3%) in those contests.
- South Carolina has covered the spread twice in seven games with a set spread.
- South Carolina is 2-5 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving South Carolina have hit the over five times this year.
- Spread Prediction:
South Carolina (+5.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Vanderbilt Key Players
- Liam Robbins paces his team in both points (14.2) and rebounds (6.6) per contest, and also posts 1.2 assists. Defensively, he delivers 0.3 steals and 2.9 blocked shots (fifth in the nation).
- Tyrin Lawrence puts up 11.1 points, 3.8 rebounds and 1.8 assists per contest. Defensively, he puts up 0.9 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Ezra Manjon averages a team-high 3.5 assists per game. He is also averaging 8.6 points and 2.7 rebounds, shooting 46.3% from the field.
- Jordan Wright posts 10.3 points, 4.4 rebounds and 2.0 assists per contest. At the other end, he averages 0.9 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Myles Stute is averaging 9.5 points, 0.6 assists and 5.2 rebounds per contest.
South Carolina Key Players
- Gregory ‘GG’ Jackson II is averaging team highs in points (15.7 per game) and rebounds (6.2). And he is producing 0.8 assists, making 39.4% of his shots from the floor and 34.6% from 3-point range, with 1.8 triples per game.
- Meechie Johnson Jr. is the Gamecocks’ top assist man (3.4 per game), and he contributes 12.2 points and 3.9 rebounds.
- Hayden Brown is putting up 11.2 points, 4.9 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game, making 42.9% of his shots from the floor.
- The Gamecocks receive 9.5 points, 1.8 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game from Chico Carter Jr..
- Josh Gray is averaging 4.3 points, 5.6 rebounds and 0.4 assists per game, making 53.0% of his shots from the floor.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!