NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Tuesday, February 21, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPNU
- Where: Blacksburg, Virginia
- Venue: Cassell Coliseum
- Line: Virginia Tech -1.5
- Point Total: 153.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Virginia Tech -128, Miami +105
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Virginia Tech vs Miami, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Miami Hurricanes (22-5, 13-4 ACC) aim to extend a six-game winning stretch when visiting the Virginia Tech Hokies (16-11, 6-10 ACC) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 21, 2023 at Cassell Coliseum. The contest airs on ESPNU.
Virginia Tech vs. Miami Key Stats
- Out of six games thus far this season, Virginia Tech has played one with more than 153.5 points scored, its current matchup’s point total.
- This season, three of the Hurricanes’ seven total matchups have gone over 153.5 total points scored.
- These teams average 154.4 points per game combined, 0.9 more than the total of 153.5.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 13.1 fewer points per game (140.4) than this matchup’s over/under of 153.5 points.
- The Hokies’ average point total in outings this year is 144, 9.5 points fewer than the over/under in this game.
- The average total for Miami’s games this year is 2.7 fewer points than the point total of 153.5 in this outing.
Virginia Tech vs. Miami Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Virginia Tech has been the favorite in three games this season and won two (66.7%) of those contests.
- Virginia Tech is 3-3-0 against the spread this season.
- Virginia Tech has an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Virginia Tech’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of seven chances this season.
- Miami was defeated in both of the games it has played as underdogs this season.
- Miami has covered the spread in a matchup four times this year (4-3-0).
- Miami has an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This year, three of Miami’s games have gone over the point total.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Virginia Tech Key Players
- Justyn Mutts paces his squad in both rebounds (7.3) and assists (4.8) per game, and also posts 13.3 points. Defensively, he puts up 1.6 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
- Grant Basile leads his squad in points per contest (16.7), and also averages 5.6 rebounds and 1.9 assists. At the other end, he posts 0.4 steals and 1.4 blocked shots.
- Sean Pedulla averages 15.3 points, 3.6 rebounds and 4 assists per game. At the other end, he puts up 1.4 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Hunter Cattoor puts up 10.7 points, 4.2 rebounds and 2.3 assists per contest, shooting 43.6% from the field and 43.4% from beyond the arc with 2.6 made 3-pointers per game.
- Lynn Kidd is putting up 5.3 points, 0.6 assists and 3.8 rebounds per contest.
Miami Key Players
- Norchad Omier is posting a team-best 9.8 rebounds per game. And he is delivering 13.9 points and 1.1 assists, making 60.7% of his shots from the field.
- The Hurricanes receive 15 points, 5.9 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game from Jordan Miller.
- Nijel Pack gets the Hurricanes 13.5 points, 2.7 rebounds and 2.6 assists per contest. He also delivers 1 steal and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Wooga Poplar gets the Hurricanes 7.8 points, 3.1 rebounds and 1.4 assists per contest. He also delivers 1.2 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!