NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV: ACC Network
- Where: Blacksburg, Virginia
- Venue: Cassell Coliseum
- Line: Virginia Tech -4.5
- Point Total: 144.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Virginia Tech -217, Pittsburgh +174
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Virginia Tech vs Pittsburgh, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Pittsburgh Panthers (19-7, 12-3 ACC) will try to extend a six-game winning streak when visiting the Virginia Tech Hokies (15-11, 5-10 ACC) at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at Cassell Coliseum. The contest airs on ACC Network.
Virginia Tech vs. Pittsburgh Key Stats
- Virginia Tech has played three games with over 144.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under, this year.
- This season, three of the Panthers’ nine games have had a combined total higher than 144.5 points scored.
- These teams average a combined 149.5 points per game, 5.0 more points than the over/under of 144.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 136.7 points per game, 7.8 fewer than the point total in this game.
- The average total the Hokies have had set in matchups this season is 0.8 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Pittsburgh’s games this year is 2.0 fewer points than the point total of 144.5 for this outing.
Virginia Tech vs. Pittsburgh Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Virginia Tech has split the two games it has played as a favorite this season.
- Virginia Tech has covered the spread two times this season (2-3-0).
- Virginia Tech has not covered the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- This season, Virginia Tech’s games have hit the over four times out of nine chances.
- Pittsburgh came away victorious in the one game it played as the underdog this season.
- Pittsburgh has compiled a 6-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games it has played as 4.5-point underdogs or more, Pittsburgh has a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- This season, three of Pittsburgh’s games have gone over the point total.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Virginia Tech Key Players
- Justyn Mutts paces his squad in both rebounds (7.3) and assists (4.9) per game, and also posts 13.4 points. Defensively, he posts 1.7 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
- Grant Basile puts up 16.5 points and 1.8 assists per contest — both team highs. He is also averaging 5.7 rebounds, shooting 51.6% from the floor and 38.2% from downtown with 1.9 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Sean Pedulla puts up 15.5 points, 3.5 rebounds and 4 assists per contest, shooting 41.8% from the floor and 32.2% from downtown with 1.9 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Hunter Cattoor posts 10.6 points, 4.2 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game, shooting 43% from the field and 42.4% from downtown with 2.5 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Lynn Kidd averages 5.5 points, 3.8 rebounds and 0.6 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 0.2 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
Pittsburgh Key Players
- Blake Hinson is posting team highs in points (15.9 per game) and rebounds (6.3). And he is contributing 1.2 assists, making 44.2% of his shots from the floor and 38.4% from beyond the arc, with 2.6 triples per contest.
- The Panthers get 15.8 points, 4.9 rebounds and 4.3 assists per game from Jamarius Burton.
- Nelly Cummings is the Panthers’ top assist man (4.5 per game), and he contributes 10.5 points and 2.6 rebounds.
- Greg Elliott is putting up 11 points, 4.2 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest, making 45.5% of his shots from the floor and 42.6% from beyond the arc, with 2.4 treys per contest.
- Fede Federiko gets the Panthers 6.1 points, 5.8 rebounds and 0.6 assists per contest. He also averages 0.4 steals and 2 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!