NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: NEC Front Row
- Where: Staten Island, New York
- Venue: Spiro Sports Center
- Line: Wagner -2.5
- Point Total: 140.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Wagner -149, Fairleigh Dickinson +122
The Wagner Seahawks (13-11, 6-7 NEC) take the court against the Fairleigh Dickinson Knights (15-13, 8-5 NEC) on Saturday at 4:00 PM ET in NEC play, aiting on NEC Front Row.
Wagner vs. Fairleigh Dickinson Key Stats
- Wagner and its opponent have combined to score over 140.5 points, the current matchup’s over/under, in one game this year.
- Five of the Knights’ seven games this season have gone over 140.5 total points scored.
- The two teams average a combined 2.4 more points per game (142.9) than this matchup’s over/under of 140.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 139.2 points per game, 1.3 fewer than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total in Seahawks games this year is 14.1 fewer points than the over/under of 140.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Fairleigh Dickinson’s games this year is 15.2 more points than the point total of 140.5 in this outing.
Wagner vs. Fairleigh Dickinson Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Wagner has been the favorite in four games this season and won two (50%) of those contests.
- Wagner is 4-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Wagner has an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, three of Wagner’s games have gone over the point total.
- Fairleigh Dickinson has been listed as the underdog three times this season and has come away with a win in all of those games.
- Fairleigh Dickinson has gone 4-3-0 against the spread this season.
- Fairleigh Dickinson is a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Fairleigh Dickinson’s games have hit the over four times.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Wagner Key Players
- Brandon Brown is tops on the Seahawks at 9 rebounds per game, while also averaging 1.8 assists and 9.6 points.
- Delonnie Hunt averages 11.3 points and 3 assists per contest — both team highs. He is also putting up 3.4 rebounds, shooting 37.1% from the field and 30.9% from downtown with 1.2 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Javier Esquerra Trelles paces his squad in assists per game (3.1), and also totals 7.3 points and 3 rebounds. Defensively, he posts 0.9 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Rahmir Moore is averaging 8.6 points, 1.7 assists and 2.8 rebounds per game.
- Rob Taylor II is putting up 7.4 points, 0.2 assists and 4.6 rebounds per game.
Fairleigh Dickinson Key Players
- The Knights receive 14.7 points, 3.4 rebounds and 3.4 assists per game from Grant Singleton.
- Ansley Almonor gets the Knights 14.2 points, 4.6 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game. He also averages 0.6 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
- Joe Munden Jr. is putting up a team-best 4.8 rebounds per contest. And he is contributing 11 points and 0.9 assists, making 48.4% of his shots from the field.
- The Knights get 5.6 points, 4.7 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game from Sean Moore.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!