NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Monday, February 20, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN2
- Where: Morgantown, West Virginia
- Venue: WVU Coliseum
- Line: West Virginia -4.5
- Point Total: 143.5
- Moneyline (To Win): West Virginia -212, Oklahoma State +170
The West Virginia Mountaineers (15-12, 4-10 Big 12) will be looking to halt a three-game losing skid when hosting the Oklahoma State Cowboys (16-11, 7-7 Big 12) on Monday, February 20, 2023 at WVU Coliseum. It will air at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN2.
West Virginia vs. Oklahoma State Key Stats
- This season, West Virginia’s games have gone over 143.5 points scored, its current matchup’s point total, three (out of seven) times.
- Three of the Cowboys’ eight games this season have gone over 143.5 total points scored.
- The two teams average a combined 2.5 more points per game, 146, than this matchup’s total of 143.5 points.
- West Virginia and Oklahoma State have seen its opponents average a combined 7.1 fewer points per game than the point total of 143.5 set in this matchup.
- The Mountaineers’ average point total in outings this season is 147.0, 3.5 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for Oklahoma State this season is 8.2 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
West Virginia vs. Oklahoma State Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- West Virginia has won two of the four games it has played as the favorite this season.
- West Virginia is 3-4-0 against the spread this season.
- West Virginia has not covered the spread (0-1) when it is at least 4.5-point favorites.
- This season, West Virginia’s games have hit the over three times out of eight chances.
- Oklahoma State has won in one of the five contests it has been named as the odds-on underdog this year.
- Oklahoma State has compiled a 4-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- Oklahoma State has yet to cover the spread when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs (0-2).
- Oklahoma State’s games have gone over the total three times this year.
- Spread Prediction:
Oklahoma State (+4.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
West Virginia Key Players
- Erik Stevenson is tops on his squad in points per contest (14.3), and also posts 3.4 rebounds and 2.4 assists. At the other end, he puts up 1.0 steal and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Tre Mitchell averages 11.1 points, 5.4 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game, shooting 46.5% from the floor and 38.4% from beyond the arc with 1.0 made 3-pointers per game.
- Kedrian Johnson leads his team in assists per contest (3.3), and also averages 10.5 points and 2.0 rebounds. Defensively, he averages 1.6 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
- Joe Toussaint is posting 10.0 points, 2.7 assists and 2.7 rebounds per contest.
- Emmitt Matthews Jr. puts up 9.8 points, 3.7 rebounds and 1.2 assists per contest. Defensively, he posts 0.4 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
Oklahoma State Key Players
- Kalib Boone is averaging team highs in points (12.1 per game) and assists (1.2). And he is producing 5.4 rebounds, making 60.9% of his shots from the floor.
- Moussa Cisse is the Cowboys’ top rebounder (8.1 per game), and he puts up 6.7 points and 0.5 assists.
- The Cowboys receive 11.7 points, 2.9 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game from Bryce Thompson.
- Avery Anderson III is averaging a team-high 3.4 assists per contest. And he is delivering 11.1 points and 3.5 rebounds, making 39.9% of his shots from the field.
- The Cowboys get 10.0 points, 2.8 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game from John-Michael Wright.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!